CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/N's breath hitched. Everyone got shocked after hearing the news. Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's collar.

Yoongi: Namjoon! Are you out of your mind? What the fuck are you even saying? He said.

Namjoon: Its true. He said while crying hard.

Y/N stumbled back and was about to fall when Hoseok and Jimin held her.

Y/N: Oppa... Wh.ere is..my..Seokjin? She said in a cracking voice.

Tears threatening to fall off her eyes.

Jimin: Y/Niee! Jin.. He got cut off by Y/N.

Y/N: I SAID WHERE IS MY SEOKJIN!!! She screamed and grabbed Jimin's collar.

Yoona and Yoongi ran towards her. Yoona hugged her tightly. Jimin looked down while tears falling his eyes. Soon some police officers entered the house. They were holding a watch and a chain which was badly destroyed.

Yoongi: Mr.Yoongi! I'm Officer Josh. We investigated the place where the blast happened and we found this watch and chain. This belongs to the person who is dead now. We are sorry but the blast was so strong that the dead body can't be recognized. Its totally burned. He said.

Y/N felt a sharp pain in her heart. Soon they brought Seokjin's dead body. His body was covered in white cloth. Yoongi took a deep breath while tears escaping his eyes. He slowly removed the cloth and immediately put it back. Seokjin's whole body was burnt. They couldn't even recognize his face but then they saw his belongings like his watch and chain. It confirmed that the dead body was of Seokjin.

Yoongi went towards Y/N.

Yoongi: It is Seokjin Hyung! He said.

Y/N started screaming loudly. Namjoon and Jungkook took the dead body and went out for the preperation of the funeral while Taehyung was acting all his best. He was standing in a corner and tears escaping his eyes. Fake tears escaping his eyes. Y/N started hitting Yoongi on his chest with her fist.

Y/N: Oppa! I WANT MY SEOKJIN BACK!! PLEASE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!! She said while sobbing loudly.

Yoongi hugged her tightly. Yoona was also crying. Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. Suddenly Y/N fainted. Yoongi and everyone got worried. Taehyung came forward and picked her up in bridal style. He went towards her room and laid her down on the bed. Everyone else also came inside the room. Yoongi called the doctor. The doctor came and she checked her up.

Doctor: She fainted because of the sudden shock and her blood pressure shoot up. She will be fine once she wakes up. I've given her injection and please take care of her and don't let her take any kind of stress as its not good for her and the baby. She said.

Taehyung got shocked.

Taehyung: Baby? He asked.

Doctor: Yes! She's two weeks pregnant. Please take care of her. I'll take my leave now. She said and went out.

Yoongi sat beside Y/N. He held her hand. Taehyung clenched his jaw in anger. Yoongi looked at Yoona. Yoona nodded.

Yoona: Y/N is pregnant. Seokjin Oppa is the father of the baby. Y/N was going to tell him about this tonight but unfortunately. She said and started crying.

Taehyung went towards her and hugged her.

Taehyung: Shhhh! He said while stroking her hairs.