Full Synopsis

Pei Yujiang in the apocalypse is the epitome of coldness and abstinence, selfless, and notoriously difficult to deal with .
  After dying in the bloody battle, Pei Yujiang passed through the book and transformed into a cannon fodder boss in a crematorium lily novel. In the future, he will forcibly mark and humiliate the heroine as a dragon, and then be slapped in the face by the real attack.

  System: "Your task is to play a role and let the real attacker log off and return to the original world after being beaten in the face! But you cannot let the heroine's blackening value be too high. If the heroine's blackening value reaches 100%, the world destruction mode will be activated!" Time
  Travel In peacetime, Pei Yujiang, who has read countless books, is ready to lie down: "I understand, according to the usual plot, next I just have to be a villain seriously, and wait for the heroine's real A to wake up and chase his wife in the crematorium." Watch

  . After finishing the script, Pei Yujiang learned two things.

  First, she is not an Alpha and cannot mark the heroine.
  Secondly, the heroine's real attacker is really not her father's toy.

  Late at night in the pouring rain, the moment the embarrassed woman opened the door, Pei Yujiang received the warm fragrance of nephrite in her arms.
  The heroine Yu Zhiwan was soaked all over, but her soft voice sounded like burnt ashes, filled with despair.

  Pei Yujiang stopped the "real attack" who came with red eyes. When the opponent pursued him forcefully, he couldn't help but move his hands and beat him up.
  From then on, Yu Zhiwan moved next to her and became her neighbor, bringing her different breakfasts every day, playing the piano for her, and relieving her worries.

  Pei Yujiang gradually got used to the life with Yu Zhiwan's presence, but as a Steel Beta who didn't understand love and just wanted to go home, Pei Yujiang felt that she only regarded the other person as a close friend.

  Occasionally, when the weather was bad, Yu Zhiwan stayed at her house overnight, and a woman in low-cut pajamas dangled in front of her. Pei Yujiang put on the coat for the simple blind girl, and patted her head gently: "Be good. , don't catch a cold."

  Omega, who was saved by her from committing suicide, shyly offered flowers to Pei Yujiang to express her gratitude. Pei Yujiang politely accepted them, turned around and saw Yu Zhiwan's eyes were red, and wiped them considerately for her: "It's windy and sandy recently, so it's better to wear goggles. Okay."

  The two of them had always maintained a polite and well-behaved relationship, until one time, after not seeing each other for several days, Pei Yujiang found Yu Zhiwan and found that the dark and damp room was filled with the strong smell of medicine, and her cheeks were ashamed. The red woman trembled and fell into her arms.

  Pei Yujiang originally wanted to leave, but she was addicted to the beautiful spell of Omega pheromones.
  Wait, how could she, a Beta, be greedy for the heroine's pheromones! ?

  A few days later, Pei Yujiang looked at the marriage certificate handed over by the heroine and fell into deep thought.
  "We are comrades-in-arms. I can't..."
  Before she could finish her words, Yu Zhiwan, who always looked like a little white flower, stood up from the wheelchair coldly and hooked her collar with her fingertips: "You really can't do it. Or are you looking for an irresponsible excuse?"

  System: "The heroine's darkening level is soaring rapidly, 98%, 99%..."
  Pei Yujiang could only kiss her with her eyes closed, proving herself with actions.