111 EXTRA: DEPUTY

111

When the Vice CP extravaganza

came out of the brightly lit party in high heels, Fang Nianjing asked his manager to push him a few glasses of wine, and pretended to be too drunk to go to the rooftop to enjoy the cool breeze.

The cool December wind chilled her exposed skin.

On the red carpet in winter, in order to look good, female celebrities also rush to wear some beautiful clothes that expose their skin. We are tired of seeing low-cut evening dresses all year round. Companies are feeding their marketing accounts so much that they are just waiting for the end-of-year press release marketing war to come out on top.

And this year, her Cody creatively dressed her in a furry coat. It was simulated fur, not fur. Nowadays, people advocate environmental protection. Fang Nianjing even won the resources of Xiangcheng Environmental Protection Ambassador this year, making countless little flowers jealous. Jealous.

It was still snowing in the twelfth lunar month of winter. Fang Nianjing took off a heavy fur coat, revealing a close-fitting short leather skirt and a suspender embellished with black sequins. The necklace hanging on the snow-white neck contrasted with the devil-patterned tattoo on the collarbone, falling on the The leopard-print pendant on the wrist is full of wildness, which can be said to have swept away the crowd. It is naturally out of the circle tonight without the need for traffic promotion.

The popularity about her continues to soar, especially this year, Fang Nianjing starred in a drama and a movie, both of which became popular. She was nominated for the much-anticipated awards. Whether she can win the Best Actress next year is a hot topic. Among all the little flowers, she is not the most talked about, but she is always the one with the most stable popularity.

There are very few controversies about Fang Nianjing. To be precise, there is only one one a few years ago. It ended with everyone insulting the illegitimate person. It had no impact on her popularity at all. Instead, it gave her a wave of die-hard fans. The playback volume of subsequent dramas to be aired is even higher than that of the same period.

Nowadays, Fang Nianjing's career is booming, and he is firmly seated on the throne of "Thousands of Omegas' Dream Love A". He is both majestic and dashing, and his acting skills have been recognized by the industry as he continues to hone his skills.

After the award ceremony, fireworks bloomed in the dischargeable area, and some fans bought a large screen, which kept playing her endorsement GG. Standing on a high building and looking at her face-fighting photos, Fang Nianjing's lips curled up slightly. , but did not show any smile.

Today's women can no longer see what it was like to live in the slums in the past. The company packaged her with a persona and pointed her to a path, and she slowly crawled her way out. There were many casualties on this road, and there were countless people who lost all their wealth but were unable to make a difference. She was lucky.

Does it count?

The lady's cigarette in her hand shook. When she heard the noise outside, Fang Nianjing put out the cigarette butt. Although her "persona" of smoking is not very influential, since that incident, Fang Nianjing's sensitivity to everything around her has been far beyond normal people, and she quickly returned to her impeccable normal state.

Facing a new actor who also came to the rooftop for a briefing, Fang Nianjing turned sideways to avoid the other person's bow and showed a friendly and decent smile.

At the same time, An Yaoyao was sitting at Aunt Zhao's house downstairs, listening to the sound of gg coming from the old-fashioned TV. The female voice was speaking solemnly. It was not a familiar tone to her, but it was a timbre that she was no longer familiar with. . Fang Nianjing's voice is good, but it's a little low when she speaks, and it sounds particularly nice when she calls her name.

She would call her "Ayao", not by the last two syllables of her name, but by gently calling her a nickname exclusive to both of them, with a different intonation every time, which made her bones go weak.

The lovers' gentle whispers flowed under the sun-dried moonlight of Tongzi Tower, whispering in the bamboo forest. Even though the love affair that became absurd with Fang Nianjing's debut ended in farce, they were separated for three years. But every time she comes back here, An Yaoyao will think of that familiar face and everything that happened to them.

Everything is like a beautiful dream, except for the last scene.

Ever since she took the Xiangcheng volunteers to Yicheng for rescue, Pei Yujiang had reconnected with her, and even invited An Yaoyao to play with them - Pei Yujiang was enthusiastic and generous, and Yu Zhiwan is a very gentle Omega, and both of them are quite lovable.

After spending a short time with Pei Yujiang, An Yaoyao understood why Chen Lulu was so fascinated by her at that time. This man was very sincere no matter who he treated. When she mentioned her intention to visit Yicheng one day, Pei Yujiang didn't reply to her for a while and had already sent the guide in person.

Fang Yaoyao moved out of this Tongzi Building when she broke up with Fang Nianjing, and even lived in Yicheng for a while, but no matter where she was, she could not avoid Fang Nianjing, a big star who had long been famous in China.

In the new company, several young girls chatted about Fang Nianjing's new drama during the break, fantasizing about falling in love with Fang Nianjing, and joking with each other. One of them smiled and hugged the other's arm and said:

"To be honest, Sister Jing looks so noble and otherworldly. If she had grown up with her childhood sweetheart, she might have been able to do it. The ones who came after were all little fairies. Hahaha!"

"Hey, don't tell me, didn't she record an interview with coo magazine last week? She said that she actually has a playmate she grew up with, and I'm really curious about her playmate." "Can she talk to Jing? Which eldest daughter

should I be playing with, sister? She has been a big name since she debuted, and is so expensive. If she doesn't film well, she will go back to inherit a billionaire family fortune, and she graduated from a prestigious university." Several young girls

After saying that, they played around for a while and went back to continue their work. An Yaoyao was pouring water. It wasn't until the hot tea was soaked in her hands for a few times that she realized that it was flowing all over the floor.

A sharp-eyed girl saw it and asked her worriedly:

"Are you okay?"

An Yaoyao shook her head silently. Although she is not very old, she is out of place among a group of young people because she talks little. She never talks about the entertainment industry and has no understanding of the second dimension. She looks like someone from a hundred years ago.

She thought about it in a daze. The persona packaged by the company for Fang Nianjing was to let her take the route of a rich family. Even though she could not even afford the tuition after being admitted to college, she also came from this old tube building that was about to be demolished. , no one would believe her if she said it.

Since entering the entertainment industry, they spent less time together and more time apart, so every time Fang Nianjing came back, he would put aside all his reserve and hug her into his arms, letting their bodies touch between the bed and bed to express his longing to the extreme, and the kiss would arouse The boiling blood also made her scent completely imprinted in her heart.

Fang Nianjing never marked her deeply from beginning to end, and only temporarily marked her twice. Fang Nianjing would take medicine every time before they had sex to prevent the intrusion of pheromones from being uncontrollable in the depths of love.

She was afraid of the series of injuries and troubles her pregnancy would bring, and that it would not give her a stable future. Even after the meeting that day, before the woman was reluctant to leave, she tactfully told her that the company's arrangement required a promotion with a young lady, but that young lady already had a partner, and it was just a matter of cooperation.

Fang Nianjing touched her head and gently whispered in her ear:

"I will try my best to give you priority."

Fang Yaoyao was moved many times by this sentence, but gradually she understood that sometimes "try my best" and "certainly" " is actually separated by thousands of mountains and rivers.

"Yao Yao," Aunt Zhao's voice pulled her back from her memories, her tone full of confusion, "You are leaving now, it's not the Chinese New Year, and it's not the Chinese New Year outside, so it's so busy! "

Fang Yaoyao smiled at her, full of apologies:

"I need to be transferred now due to work needs. I have to leave tonight at the latest. I have been living in your house recently, and I have been bothering Aunt Zhao." Aunt Zhao gave her an annoyed look, and

then Complaining about how this child is so down-to-earth, why can't he be polite to her? After saying that, he went to wash the fruits and give them to Fang Yaoyao to take on the road. Fang Yaoyao watched Aunt Zhao go to the kitchen and stuffed a big red envelope under her child's pillow.

The fruits Aunt Zhao gave her could not be taken to the airport. Fang Yaoyao sat in front of the airport security checkpoint and ate them all in one bite. She checked in the specialties that were inconvenient to carry, and forwarded some to Pei Yujiang and the others.

On the rooftop, Fang Nianjing's limbs were so cold and numb from the cold that he had no choice but to retreat back to the Vanity Fair, going around and around to meet people's masks. She thought that after joining the group a few more times next year, her career would be stabilized and she would have a fixed audience base, which would pave the way for her step by step. She was not an idol. She had worked hard in the past few years and was old enough to fall in love.

She wanted to openly reveal her identity to her fans, and no matter what happened next, she was willing to help An Yaoyao face the storm that had been delayed for several years.

Those who were thinking about her far away at the dinner party didn't know that this would be a farewell with no return date.

A plane took off on the tarmac and left the ground. The night was hazy high in the sky. An Yaoyao was not used to flying, so she took airsickness medicine and drank the water handed by the flight attendant and fell asleep.

She had a dream, dreaming about the year when Fang Nianjing pursued her. The girl's clear and shy eyes touched her heartstrings. Her heartbeat thumped closer and closer. The tall girl pressed her forehead against hers, with eyes in her eyes. Full of cherished care.

"Ayao."

She called her softly, but An Yaoyao firmly pushed that person away after hesitating, and would no longer let her enter her supposedly peaceful life, leaving her to shed tears. , turn your face away ruthlessly, and don't read or listen.

Two years later, the Xiangcheng Park was rebuilt, and An Yaoyao, who was overseas, received a demolition fund, which was transferred to her by Aunt Zhao.

Aunt Zhao sneered: "Yao Yao, you are not coming back for the Chinese New Year this year? Let me tell you, there is a big star——" "Auntie, help me

donate all the money to my grandparents. It's very busy here, and the target is looking for me. Hang up."

An Yaoyao smiled softly, raised her head, and faced a foreign woman, her eyes gleaming. The woman didn't know what she was laughing at, but she responded with a bright smile.

The breeze was blowing and the night was just right.

Tomorrow's extra is about Yujiang waking up one day and finding out that he has turned back to alpha. It will be marked. If you don't mind, you don't have to watch it~ It should be

12 o'clock, maybe later.