115 EXTRA: DAILY

115

Pei Yujiang feels that she is a person whose talent is full of extremes and extremes.

She is very good at things like marching and fighting, and she can also survive in the wild. She will even eat some unpalatable weeds without changing her expression, as long as she doesn't die. But now in peacetime, it is a problem for her to enter the kitchen seriously.

In other words, she is not very good at cooking with modern stoves. The first time she cooked for herself was to cook instant noodles. As a result, she couldn't control the heat of the gas stove and burned the bottom of the pot, leaving thick marks on it. The thick layer of ash on the bottom of the pot made it impossible to use the pot anymore, so I had to buy a new one with tears in my eyes.

The second time I cooked pancakes, this time Pei Yujiang learned the lesson and used a lazy pot. The pancakes were not fried, but the taste was only average.

Before the marriage, she was often fed by Yu Zhiwan, which gradually developed her appetite. After the marriage, the two of them were often busy and occasionally separated, and it was impossible for Yu Zhiwan to cook for her every day. Pei Yujiang thought about it. Decided to learn cooking skills on my own so as not to be short of food.

After the experience with Boss Ji, Pei Yujiang already had a psychological shadow on "signing up for classes" and "finding a personal trainer", and there was a high probability that she would never go there again.

Pei Yujiang bought a copy of "Eighteen Ways of Cooking" and decided to practice her skills at home.

It happened that she got off work early today, and Yu Zhiwan and Zhao Manlin had a small gathering, and they went to pick things together. After two years of chasing, Ji Lingxian finally caught up with Zhao Manlin. The two had lived a newlywed life a year ago. In Ji Lingxian's words, they no longer suffered from the love-hate relationship between Pei Yujiang and Yu Zhiwan. Destroy.

Zhao Manlin is an Omega, and Ji Lingxian is an Alpha. They are different from them. Zhao Manlin likes children very much. In addition, both of them are good-looking, so the offspring they give birth to will definitely be good. Now that her career has been stabilized, Zhao Manlin She was planning to prepare for pregnancy and asked Yu Zhiwan to accompany her to pick out supplies for her future daughter.

Pei Yujiang went to the vegetable market after get off work and bought some vegetables, and then went to the supermarket next door to buy meat.

Today she plans to make the simplest tomato and egg drop soup, fried eggplant meat and stir-fried garlic sprouts. She will make small portions. If she thinks they are about the same, she can ask Yu Zhiwan to bring Zhao Manlin to eat at home. She will make more. If it doesn't work, let Yu Zhiwan handle it outside. She is not picky, as long as the food is not poisonous, she can eat it.

After memorizing the strategy, Pei Yujiang started her Nth attempt with confidence.

Cut the tomatoes into chunks. Although they vary in size, they are still manageable. She studied how other people cut eggplants on the Internet. Pei Yujiang's knife skills were pretty good, but she couldn't cut them properly. The main reason was that she didn't control the heat and seasonings properly. When she put the eggplant in the pot, she obviously didn't pour much oil, but she didn't. Knowing why, the kitchen utensils that were so obedient in Yu Zhiwan's hands changed.

First, oil and water sprayed randomly, some even sprayed on the wall, and some left traces on the ground. Even though she was wearing sleeves and apron as protection, Pei Yujiang was still shocked and had to put the gas stove first. Closed to deal with the mess.

It's a pity that she really doesn't seem to have any talent in this area. Even after looking at the guide, it's difficult for her brain to learn how to use her hands. Those cut vegetables start to fly around as soon as the pot is boiled, and the green onion, ginger and garlic explode. The blooming oil flowers are annoying.

Yu Zhiwan and Zhao Manlin hadn't been shopping for long when Ji Lingxian came to pick them up. The three of them had a roast duck meal outside. When they returned home, Yu Zhiwan saw Pei Yujiang sitting in the restaurant "as if she were dead", with the table Onto those weird dishes confrontation scenes.

In the end, she boiled the tomatoes into a semi-mushy paste, wrapped them in scattered and uneven egg liquid and cooked them, which could barely be called "scrambled eggs with tomatoes". Some of the eggplants in the stir-fried eggplant with meat were mushy, and some were boiled into a ball of eggplant sauce in the pot, wrapped together with the unmelted meat, and it was hard to tell what it was.

As for the stir-fried garlic sprouts, I can still tell what they look like, but I don't know how they taste.

Yu Zhiwan was quite shocked:

"What are you doing?"

Pei Yujiang pitifully told him about searching for cooking tutorials on the Internet, and also talked about his plan for today, and combined with the results he showed, Yu Zhiwan couldn't laugh or cry.

Compared with Pei Yujiang, even if Yu Zhiwan is a master of cooking, he still won't charge tuition to cheat people. When Pei Yujiang led her to see the "mess" in the kitchen that had not yet been cleaned up, Yu Zhiwan frowned and went through the things she bought.

"The tomatoes are too old, the eggplants are not very fresh, and the garlic sprouts are even older. Some places are not very tasty anymore. After they are fried, they will taste hard and taste very bad." Yu Zhiwan couldn't laugh or cry

:

" You didn't pick it randomly from the stall, did you?"

Some people don't often go to the vegetable market at first sight. The vendors in the vegetable market are all shrewd traders who have been working for countless years. When they see such buyers, they will put themselves in trouble. Those vegetables that cannot be sold are put into the hands of buyers. Anyway, there is no need to worry about being found later. The food given is not very good but can be eaten and will not cause any problems. This kind of buyers generally do not come here often. , and don't have the time to find fault.

Pei Yujiang smiled.

Yu Zhiwan tasted it and found that the dishes she cooked were probably inedible, so she cut the remaining tomatoes and added sugar to make a refreshing tomato salad. She also stir-fried the garlic sprouts and meat together, making a simple stir-fry. As for the eggplant, she planned to go to the vegetable market and take Pei Yujiang to pick it slowly.

The gas stove was turned on. Yu Zhiwan first picked up the pot and wiped it clean:

"There is water and oil in the pot. When cooking, the oil will spray out very loudly, so the pot must be cleaned first." Yu Zhiwan While teaching her, Wan asked, "Don't you know how to choose dishes before?"

The "before" she said was referring to Pei Yujiang's life in the past, and Pei Yujiang shook her head:

"There was nothing to be picky about before. "As long as you can eat it, it's fine. I've never eaten food like eggplant, so being able to eat tomatoes is considered a luxury."

Growing vegetables requires very good conditions. Eggplants and tomatoes are not highly tolerant vegetables, and she rarely can. Eat. Life has improved a lot since arriving here, but Pei Yujiang rarely cooks by herself, so it's actually pretty good for her.

When Yu Zhiwan was busy, Pei Yujiang watched her countless times but couldn't learn it. But today, after having personal experience, he stood by and watched her put the seasonings and asked questions:

"You only need a spoonful of salt?"

"Yeah."

Afraid that she wouldn't understand, Yu Zhiwan simply grabbed her hand to operate it, scooped up a spoonful of salt and threw it into the pot, then started stir-frying with a spatula.

The spatula that was so heavy in her hand was very flexible in another person's hand. Yu Zhiwan turned her wrist up and down, and the rich aroma of the food soon filled the entire kitchen.

Pei Yujiang was so hungry that she originally wanted to deal with the failures she had made, but now that she had good ones, she was naturally not willing to give in.

She usually eats from CDs, so let's just treat her as being willful once in a while.

The simple stir-fry was quickly prepared. It was a dish that couldn't be more home-cooked. However, Yu Zhiwan opened a bottle of red wine with interest and poured a glass for both of them, treating it as an appetizer.

Pei Yujiang then took out candles. They had a lot of these candles at home because there was a power outage before. In order to be prepared, Pei Yujiang bought a bunch of old-fashioned candles that no one wanted during a big discount in the supermarket. Yu Zhiwan thought she was going to wholesale.

When she was ready, Pei Yujiang picked up the wine glass and touched it with her. The mellow aftertaste of the red wine lingered on her tongue for a long time. Under the warm candlelight, the woman's facial features were dyed with a soft halo, and her hazy almond eyes seemed drunk but not drunk, as if they were brewing the tenderness of a pool of spring water.

Yu Zhiwan is a woman with a sense of life. Ever since they got married, the two of them have never had any disputes. They always give each other gifts ingeniously during festivals and never treat them perfunctorily.

Even in a random day in life, romance can be brought to the extreme.

Seeing that Yu Zhiwan's cup was empty, Pei Yujiang raised the cup and poured her another drink. He looked at her with focused and eager eyes: "Honey, I'll teach you boxing, can you teach me how to cook?

" "

Before, Zhao Manlin wanted to invite Yu Zhiwan to box with her, but Yu Zhiwan was not available, and it seemed a bit embarrassing to go to his wife's boxing gym, so he never went. But if Yu Zhiwan is willing, Pei Yujiang can also teach her boxing at home.

She thought this was a good deal. Unexpectedly, Yu Zhiwan raised an eyebrow, and Pei Yujiang immediately read disgust on her face: "Can you teach me?" "Why can't you teach me

... ...

"

Pei Yujiang quickly realized that Yu Zhiwan was saying that she couldn't teach her.

The beautiful-looking woman immediately lowered her head like a big dog, with a rather aggrieved look that made Yu Zhiwan dumbfounded.

From this aspect, Pei Yujiang's skill slot is indeed empty, and Yu Zhiwan somewhat dislikes her clumsiness.

But usually she has to leave Yicheng when she is busy. As long as she is not at home, Pei Yujiang will either go back to her parents' house to eat, or make do with food at home and eat takeout.

They prefer private space, so they didn't hire a nanny or an aunt who came to cook because they didn't think it was necessary. But eating takeout all the time is not good for your health, Yu Zhiwan thought, it seems that she has not come back frequently recently, and my wife is a little lonely at home.

Then she can find some time and come back more often.

Yu Zhiwan thought so, but it was impossible to tell Pei Yujiang directly, otherwise she would have to float to the sky. After eating, Pei Yujiang put the dishes and chopsticks in the dishwasher, and Yu Zhiwan made a phone call and went out.

"Let the assistant go, why don't you go yourself?"

"Yes."

A question came from the other side, and Yu Zhiwan answered simply and firmly. In fact, she could go or not. When the other party asked, she replied Simple and firm:

"I'm not going, the person at home is a little anxious." I

updated later because a relative came to the house and I needed to go out with her~