Hidden Secrets

(In the villa)

It was dinner time, everybody were waiting for Zoya, Tara and Rishi. Sohail went to Search for Rishi and Cammile went to bring Zoya and Tara on the dining table.

(In that room)

Rishi's chest could feel the moisture of her tears. She was his enemy but still in that moment, he wanted to bring her out from this miserable condition.

They spent almost 15 minutes, holding each other.

Then Zoya felt some relief and She slowly moved away from him.

Rishi: (with some hesitation) Umm...Are u..Are u feeling okay now?

Zoya slowly lifted up her eyes to look at him.
Zoya: yeah... Thank you.

With this she left the room.

Rishi could not understand whatever just happened.

When Zoya entered the room, where Tara was sleeping, She saw that Cammile was already there.

Cammile: where were you?????

She was going to say something but then she noticed Zoya's face. She instantly understood that Zoya's old fear attack has came back.

She rushed to her and hugged her

Cammile: it's okay, it's okay, nobody is going to hurt you. You are fine here. You are fine.

Then she helped her to lie on the bed, beside Tara.

Zoya: please don't tell anyone about the attack. I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Commile: okay but Tomorrow you'll have to fill me up with all the information about #Rishi and about why the hell this old attack has came back.

Zoya Nodded her head in yes. Then Cammile left the room.

When she was just about to take a turn towards the dinning hall, she heard a voice from her back.

Rishi: what was that?

Cammile turned and saw Rishi.

Cammile: umm...Rishi ?
Rishi: yup, and you are might be Cammile.
Cammile: yes. May i know, what do you mean by "what was that"?
Rishi: I'm sorry but i just heard you guys were talking about some kind of fear attack. What's the problem with that woman?
Commile: (in rage) mind your own business, whoever you are.

With that she went towards the dinning hall.

Everybody there, asked about Tara and Zoya, Cammile managed it by saying that "both of them are tired so they will join us tomorrow in the breakfast".

Everyone went to their room after finishing their dinner.

Ayaan was going to sleep when he heard a knock at the door of his room. He thought that maybe it's Zoya, so he immediately checked himself on the mirror.
Ayaan: come in.

But all of his thoughts proved to be wrong when he saw Suhani there.

Suhani: (jumped at the bed) so my dear brother, I'm waiting for it. Say it quickly.
Ayaan: waiting for what?
Suhani: waiting for a THANK YOU.
Ayaan: (in a teasing voice) thank you?, For what?
Suhani: (angrily) for such a beautiful suprise my dear brother. I just gave you a chance to meet, to have talk with your dream girl and you are just pretending like it means nothing to you.

She continued but this time in low voice, "although i didn't know that she is already married"

Ayaan: yeah, and her husband is dead.

Suhani: (with shock) wait...whatt??? Like seriously?

Ayaan: yess.

Suhani: (in a teasing manner) seems like someone still has a chance to become daddy directly.
Only if you don't have any problem with that kid. But honestly I'm already in love with her, she is just so adorable.

Ayaan: yeah, and I'm in love with her mother.

It was 1am. Everyone was sleeping except two people.
First one was Rishi. He was writing his diary

(In his diary)

Dear diary,
I met that girl again. I didn't know that she will come here. I think she also got surprised when she saw me .

Today i noticed two things about her.

1. She actually cares for Tara. Which means she might won't hurt her.
But I can't trust her. She loved my bestfriend too and ended up killing him.

2. She has some kind of fear or she is hiding some of her dark secrets from us. which is, in some way, hurting her too.

Before coming here whenever i saw fear on that face, i used to enjoy it. But for the first time when i saw her on the floor, sobbing and shivering, for the first time i felt little bit sympathy in my heart for her. I don't know why but i couldn't control myself and did everything to give her comfort.
When she hugged me like a child, my body just wanted to hold her like that forever.

But No. for me she is the biggest red flag and i will destroy her for sure.

Now the second one is... Gaurav. He was talking to someone on phone

Gaurav: so you really love me n baby?
Unknown: obviously i love you soo muchhh babe
Gaurav: you know, i just wishh you could be here with me. I can't wait to marry you.
Unknown: don't worry babe we'll be together soon. Very soon. Just don't tell anyone anything about us before i say okay?
Gaurav: yeah yeahh okayy.
Unknown: okay byee babe....loveee youuu
Gaurav: byee ...loveee youuuu too.

---------------------××××-----------------------

Hello family,
I hope you guys are enjoying this story.
I'm so so so sorry for the long time hold on it.
If you are reading this then please don't forget to give ratings and let me know your reviews in the comment section.

Lots of love 💖💕