Chapter 23: Revenge

(A/N): before we started our chapter, I noticed there was so much confusion about what happened in the previous chapter, so I am here to explain.

In the current events, we have three majority arcs happening at the same time.

we have the Misaka level 6 shift arc from the Railgun series, we have the Daihasei Festival Arc in the Index arc, and finally, we have the Nectar arc from Accelerator series.

I didn't take anything from the Nectar arc and I focused on both arcs from railgun and index.

I can't explain in detail because that will take forever to write. you could just search a little in Toaru Wiki and you'll understand everything.

I'll just write what you need to know.

Dolly: is a character introduced in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. She is a clone of Misaka Mikoto, a prototype for the Sisters for their mass production. She is a childhood friend of both Shokuhou Misaki and Kouzaku Mitori.

somehow all her memories and knowledge were transferred suddenly to Misaka-10000 which usually doesn't happen without 10000 permission.

that was the reason for the sudden shift in Misaka-10000's personality because that was dolly technically.

 Croce di Pietro: is a powerful magical artifact owned by the Roman Catholic Church that can forcefully subjugate a territory and its inhabitants under the will and dominion of the Church. It is one of the church's Ten Holy Artifacts and is considered to be the highest spiritual tool in legends comparable to that of the holy items left behind by the Son of God, and a secret weapon of the Roman Catholic Church.

In this arc, both Oriana and Lidvia were trying to bring the academy city under the will and dominion of the Church using Croce di Pietro.

Oriana Thomson: is a character introduced in Toaru Majutsu no Index. She is a magician who was born in England and works as a mercenary. A woman who truly wants to help people, she originally served as one of the main Magic side antagonists of the Daihasei Festival Arc in Index, along with Lidvia Lorenzetti.

Lidvia Lorenzetti: is a character introduced in Toaru Majutsu no Index. She is a radical amongst the Roman Catholic Church known as Mardi Gras lit. "Shrove Tuesday". She is known for evangelizing to people that the Church would normally reject, and has invited converts to further carry out her evangelism. She is also one of the main Magic side antagonists of the Daihasei Festival Arc in Index, alongside Oriana Thomson. 

if you're still confused about something just ask.

///////////////////////////////

The beating sunlight was starting to grow a little weaker now that it was 5:03 PM

The only things at the sidewalk-facing stop were a simple enclosure made of metal pipe pillars and a sheet-iron roof. The self-driving bus sat motionless at the stop and Oriana Thomson glanced around as she left the bus.

This wasn't the short pause to let some out and others in. The AI controlling the bus had brought it to an emergency stop because it had gone to the last stop, before going back from where it came.

Once the bus was completely out of sight, Oriana thought.

(Well, well. It looks like Kanzaki Kaori isn't coming after all.)

She quietly sighed.

(I checked a few times for people tailing me but never saw a thing. Damn. That anti-Saint page I thought up is totally useless. The thing won't do much against regular magicians, after all...Now what? I feel so frustrated, so dissatisfied. Ah well, life is long. Maybe I'll bump into a Saint sometime down the road.)