VII

this chapter will tell the same story has the last one but in pietro pov cause thats what we see in the series, and for things to make more sense.

****

PIETRO POV

lunedi

I wake up to the sound of my parents arguing. you wouldn't believe how often that happened. they only fought for two reasons: everything and anything. when they were in this spiral they wont care about anything else aside from themselves and the discussion. 

when I arrive to the kitchen after getting ready the argument is still occurring, and everything is a mess. the coffee was pouring out of the kettle where it was being made.

- the coffee!- i yell to my parents but they couldn't be more unbothered by me. so i figured if it is for them to be them, at least i would give them a reason why, so i switched the sugar by salt and ran. 

i was already out of the house when i hear my parents yelling my name, i ignored, took my bike and went to school.

i was riding alongside the beach when i remembered, shit, i was supposed to pick Lucy up and take her to school, i hope she isn't mad.

i finally get to school and park my bike and see lucy walking towards the school and all the guilt of forgetting about her piles up with all the guilt of my parents arguing

-Lucy!- i call her. she turns around reluctantly, and that's when i see her angel like face. those soft lips in a slight pout, oh how i want to kiss her to apologize, but i cant 

- Look who decided to show up- she says harshly but i deserved it- but really- she continues now in a softer tone- what happened?

-I'm really sorry- i begin by saying- is just that- my parents are fighting everyday for a couple months now and it doesn't seem  to be getting any better- that...

- That?- she asks me, but i can't tell her, she has enough problems she doesn't need mine

- just forget it- a hurt expression takes over her face, like she was expecting better of me.- im sorry

-just forget it- she says turning around and going to meet livia

great, just great, i let another person down. after that i just entered the building and went to where my friends normally are.

when i reached the top of the stairs i saw Grimmo and some of his friends of 3D, picking on michelle, throwing his backpack around, and not letting him have it. So i stepped in 

-Hey Mattheo! give him his backpack back- he was holding it and when i finished talking he slamed the bag into michelle chest, who then walk away. as opposed to mattheo who kept getting closer, he was about to say something when the bell rang.

- saved by the bell- he says with disdain 

kept walking toward my classroom when Giullio call me to the bathroom

- What giullio? i got to copy the math homework- i tell him

- Homework? c'mon- he laughs and i laugh as well- now go there and vote- he says pointing to the stall in the bathroom

-Miss 2D this is stupid, i dont care for any of them- i lied i did care for one of them 

-dude, just vote- he says impatiently

-fine- i looked at the paper and saw that livia had the most votes and then it was obviously arianna, except it wasn't, Lucy, my lucy, was in second my blood boiled, not because i didnt think she deserved it, just because she was mine how can they all be voting in her, it wasn't fair. i obviously voted for her. after that we went to the classroom as supposed.