Chapter 24

Ruan Yimian was a little surprised to see Huo Aowu: "Brother Huo, why are you here so early today, but are you hungry?"

"No, the loquats at Xu Qingshan's house are ripe. Aunt Zhang asked me to pick some and bring them to you."

Huo Aowu took out the cloth bag from his backpack. Ruan Yimian went to take it, but he raised his hand higher: "You talk to the guest, I will help you wash it."

Ruan Yimian thanked him and introduced Lin Qiu to him.

Huo Aowu nodded to Lin Qiu, then took the loquat to the kitchen.

Seeing that there was not much water left in the vat, he carried the washed fruits to Ruan Yimian and the others, then carried the bucket and the pole out the door.

Lin Qiu looked at his back thoughtfully, and finally said bluntly: "No wonder you don't like my cousin. Your brother Huo is much more handsome than my cousin."

Ruan Yimian suddenly blushed with embarrassment: "Don't talk nonsense!" He glanced out the door guiltily, and was relieved when he saw that Huo Aowu had gone far away.

"Do you also think that Brother Huo is more handsome than Jiang Qingyao?" Ruan Yimian twisted his hands and asked.

His thoughts were all written on his face, and Lin Qiu almost laughed out loud. Jiang Qingyao, who had been proud and arrogant for more than twenty years, actually fell for this little white flower!

"I 'also' think so? Yes, your brother Huo is not only more handsome than my cousin, he is also much more reliable."

In your last life, you said that men are unreliable, Ruan Yimian muttered silently in his heart. But Brother Huo is more reliable than Jiang Qingyao. How did Lin Qiu see that?

"You have just met Brother Huo once, how do you know that he is more reliable than Jiang Qingyao?"

"If you had more experience, you would also know." The young man in front of him was simple and enthusiastic, very much like him before. Lin Qiu hesitated for a long time, and finally couldn't help but make a few remarks.

"Your Brother Huo has clear eyes and straightforward actions. He is a decent person at first glance. He puts you first in everything, intends to protect you, but will not restrain you; my cousin is different, he looks at He is a courteous and kind-hearted young man, in fact, he only has eyes for himself."

Lin Qiu looked at Ruan Yimian and said seriously:

"The Jiang family is not a good place. If you have a choice, don't step into this quagmire."

Ruan Yimian's heart twitched, and he remembered the painful dream again. It would have been better if someone had told him this in advance in his previous life.

Lin Qiucai had met him twice, so he took the risk to give him a heads up. Ruan Yimian was both admired and moved.

He calmed down his emotions and thanked Lin Qiu seriously: "Thank you for telling me this. Don't worry, the divorce is a certainty. I have also made up my mind that I will never reconcile with Jiang Qingyao. ."

"As long as you know what's going on."

The last time Lin Qiu came over, he noticed that Ruan Yimian seemed to have no intention of making peace with Jiang Qingyao. This time when he met Huo Aowu, he found that there was some affection between this man and Ruan Yimian, so he dared to say a few words of warning.

It's said to be a "reminder", but actually it also means a bit of a test.

Seeing that Ruan Yimian looked serious and was not dissatisfied with what he said about Jiang Qingyao, but also vaguely agreed with him, Lin Qiu felt relieved.