Extra 1: Parental gossip 2

Lin Qiu and Ruan Yiwen were both young, and there were no elders around them to look after them. Neither of them had any experience in pregnancy and childbirth, so they looked at each other with a blank mind.

Lu Caimei was worried and prayed silently in her heart, hoping to get to Beijing before Lin Qiu gave birth.

However, Qiuyi Pavilion and Zhenwu Escort Bureau were busy with their affairs. They were away for more than half a year. They had to explain everything clearly before leaving. Therefore, even though Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowei squeezed their time again and again, they finally got out in mid-September. Neutral.

Huairong and Huailing are still young. If the carriage goes too fast, they might not be able to bear it, so they have to go slower. In this way, the time will be even less.

Lu Caimei has always been tolerant to her younger son. If it weren't for these reasons, it wouldn't be a big deal to set off half an hour late. She wouldn't be willing to talk about Ruan Yimian about this.

Ruan Yimian originally just wanted to squint for a while in the morning, but he didn't expect that he actually fell asleep in the end, causing so many people to wait for him. He felt a little guilty, and he didn't get angry after being taught a lesson by his mother. He smiled after eating breakfast Then he stretched out his hand towards Huailing.

"Little daddy, let's hold you and let grandma rest for a while."

Huailing was very happy, her round eyes smiled like crescent moons, her mouth grinned, revealing a few sparse little teeth, her arms stretched out long, and she leaned out towards Ruan Yimian.

"hug!"

Huailing couldn't learn to turn over or walk as quickly as his brother.

Huairong was able to walk on his own two months ago. He only learned to stumble a few steps while holding on to things a few days ago. After taking these two steps, he had to rest for a long time, looking very tired.

It was the same when he was learning to turn over. Ruan Yimian turned over and over on the bed to show him how to do it. He was almost exhausted and sweating, so he turned over once in mercy.

Only when it comes to talking, this little Zaizai is far ahead. Among a group of little carrot heads in the village, he was the first to learn to speak.

It's funny to say that outsiders praise him for being smart, but they don't know that he learned to speak just to eat.

That day, Ruan Yimian took a piece of almond milk pastry to eat. Huailing was so greedy that his mouth watered. He opened his mouth and said "ah, ah, ah" for a long time, but his father didn't soften his heart. Seeing that the box of snacks was almost finished by Ruan Yimian, he stamped his feet anxiously and blurted out "Dad". Ruan Yimian was stunned with joy.

Later he called "Dad", and Ruan Yimian gave him some food. Gradually he started to speak some simple words, but they came out word by word.

At this moment, Ruan Yimian hugged him over, and he clung to Ruan Yimian's arms obediently. With one hand, he picked up the corner of his little daddy's clothes, and with the other hand, he held up a half-mooned pancake to chew.

Ruan Yimian touched his soft little body and raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously.

Lu Caimei glanced at her grandson reluctantly, and then took Huairong from Li Chun.

"Grandma is not tired. Can grandma come and hug Huairong?"

Huairong has not learned to speak yet, Lu Caimei said that noble people are slow to speak, and Ruan Yimian is not too worried. The child is only one year old.