Chapter 102

Ruan Yimian wrote a letter to his brother before setting off. In the past two days, Ruan Yiwen had free time and wandered around the city gate, but he never received anyone.

In the end, Ruan Yimian and the others arrived in Fucheng and sent people to look for him.

Ruan Yimian and his party arrived in the afternoon. After entering the city, Yuan Yi took them straight to the Tongfu Inn where the escort team usually stayed.

This time Ruan Yimian no longer insisted on living in the same room with Lin Qiu. Firstly, Lin Qiu thought he was dishonest in sleeping; secondly, before entering the city, Huo Aowu emphasized once again that the inn in Nanyuan Fucheng was very safe.

When Huo Aowu said this, he had just rubbed Ruan Yimian with medicated oil. Ruan Yimian stood up slowly and was about to go to Lin Qiu's room. Before he could sit up, he was hugged by his brother Huo.

Huo Aowu hugged his young husband and couldn't bear to let go. Ruan Yimian became more sluggish and realized that he wanted to sleep in the same room with him.

Later, Lin Qiu teased him again and asked him to accompany his brother Huo, and he vaguely agreed.

After settling in the inn, Huo Aowu and Yuan Yi accompanied Xin Ji's people to see the goods. Ruan Yimian, Lin Qiu, Huo Rong and the other bodyguards all stayed in the inn.

They set off a few days in advance. It would take a few days for Xin Ji's batch of porcelain to be brought over. During these days, the escorts could relax and rest.

Huo Aowu sent a handyman to the government school to deliver a message to Ruan Yiwen. Ruan Yiwen learned that they had arrived and came over immediately after school in the afternoon.

Tongfu Inn was only half an hour away from home. When he came over, Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu were eating in the house.

It's not the food at the inn, it's the food Huo Rong bought from outside. It's said to be Nanyuan City's famous snack.

In Ruan Yimian's view, Wuyang County is already prosperous, but Nanyuan City is even better.

Pedestrians rub shoulders at the gate of the city. After entering the city, there are small vendors selling things along the road. The various kinds of food are dazzling. The screams of the vendors and the laughter of the people are both lively and lively. .

There are many shops on the road. Most of the shops in Wuyang County only have one floor. There are many two-story buildings here, some of which are three or four stories high.

The Tongfu Inn where they stayed was a large three-story inn.

It's obviously just an ordinary day, but it's as lively as the Lantern Festival in Wuyang County.

Ruan Yimian was dazzled as soon as he entered the city. He had never been out of Wuyang County, but he had heard about the customs and customs of Nanyuan City and Tai'an City. In his previous life, he also heard Lin show off the prosperity of Wenshui City. .

However, Lin praised Wenshui City for being good and disliked Wuyang City for being dilapidated, just to mock Ruan Yimian for not seeing the world. Seeing that Ruan Yimian was not ashamed and looked a little curious, she was not interested in elaborating.

Ruan Yimian rarely went out before getting married. After getting married, he was always detained in the Jiang family's house. He could only go back to Ruan's house occasionally. How could he not yearn for the outside world?

Later, he mentioned this matter to Jiang Qingyao, but Jiang Qingyao was busy with his studies and had no interest in any of this. Seeing that he only replied with a few words, Ruan Yimian wisely stopped asking.