Chapter 66

No customers came to the door today, so Wu Junhao and Huo Aowu took the bodyguards to practice martial arts together.

The two escort teams were about to set off the day after tomorrow. In the past few days, he asked the idle escorts to practice for four hours every day, even Hao Qiang and Xuchang were no exception.

The escorts knew that the two owners were also doing it for their own good, so that they could have more self-protection when encountering gangsters, so they naturally had no objection.

Besides, it costs money to hire a master from outside to teach martial arts, so don't let this free instruction go in vain!

After Ruan Yimian brought Brother Cheng over, what he saw was a passionate scene of people wielding swords and guns.

He estimated that Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao should rest now, so he brought his cousin over. Seeing that they were still busy, he didn't want to stay here and disturb them.

"Brother Huo and Brother Wu have something to do. Let's go back to Qiuyi Pavilion first and come back next time."

Ruan Yimian took his cousin's arm to leave, but he didn't expect Brother Cheng to be like a weight, fixed there, and he couldn't pull it.

"Master Wu is even more handsome when he is playing with the sword! Brother Mianmian, don't leave in a hurry, you should also take a look!" Brother Cheng stared at Wu Junhao without blinking, with an expression as if he had been injected with blood, excited and excited obsessed.

"I won't look. Come with me and don't delay their business!" Ruan Yimian frowned, puffed up his cheeks and gathered strength, intent on dragging him away.

"Don't delay, I'll just take a look and don't do anything to them."

Brother Cheng stood firm and looked at the man in green next to Wu Junhao: "Tsk, is that Liu Feng? He has a good figure, but his vision is a little bad, and he can't look down on me!" "

"Keep your voice down!" Ruan Yimian shouted in a low voice with a red face.

He tried all his strength and was so anxious that sweat broke out on his forehead. He did not drag his cousin, but Huo Aowu and the others looked over.

"It's almost noon, let's take a rest." Huo Aowu glanced at his young husband and said to Wu Junhao.

"Okay, I was so involved in practicing today that I didn't even bother to let them rest."

Wu Junhao smiled and said to the escort below: "Let's rest for a while. It's time to eat later. We will continue in the afternoon."

The bodyguards relaxed after hearing this, put away their weapons, and dispersed in twos and threes. Liu Feng even ran away as if he had been chased away by a dog.

Some people were not in a hurry to leave, but looked curiously at the two boys who were "tug-of-war" over there.

Huo Aowu walked over in a few steps, put his arms around his young husband's shoulders, and took the belt into his arms: "Stop competing with him, let him watch if he likes."

Ruan Yimian was originally standing with Brother Huo on his back. When he came to his senses, he was already in his arms.

He quickly broke away, his round deer-like eyes turning around in a circle, with a bit of embarrassment on his face: "There are so many people!"

A smile flashed in Huo Aowu's eyes: "So what, you are my husband."

Ruan Yimian blushed and ignored the topic, whispering to his brother Huo: "We are standing here, and you can't concentrate on practicing martial arts. How can you let him go?"