Chapter 90

The next day, Ruan Yimian approached Lin Qiu to discuss hiring a servant to help with Rouge.

"Brother Huo said that we can open a small workshop in the village and hire some people in the village to help us work. If the money in Qiuyi Pavilion is not enough, I will advance the payment. The Escort Bureau has saved a lot of money in buying a house this time. Just in time to come and help us build Qiuyi Pavilion's workshop."

"After these people were bought back, they were divided into three groups. One group stayed to work in the shop, and the other group went to help us look after the workshop. The most trustworthy group helped us do the most important work."

"Sure." Lin Qiu thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement, "Brother Huo is right, it's time to share the work among others."

Lin Qiu's acceptance of buying people to do the work was much higher than Ruan Yimian's.

After all, Qiu Yi Pavilion's business is getting more and more prosperous now. It is impossible to rely on the two of them to make rouge. Sooner or later, they will have to open their own workshop and share the work.

It turns out that the Lin family's rouge shop had many buyers. In order to protect the rouge recipe, some of the master rouge makers were nominally the Lin family's servants.

Lin Qiu had also considered before whether to transfer the Lin family's model.

It would definitely be easier for him and Ruan Yimian to open a workshop to make rouge, but buying people, opening a workshop, and providing food, clothing, and housing for their servants all require money.

They take most of the rouge-making work into their own hands. Although the shop has been unable to stock goods, the risk is also small. For a shop like theirs that has not been open long enough, it is safer.

However, Qiu Yi Pavilion's jade cream is now very popular in Wuyang County, but they can't supply it in their own shop. Lin Qiu was really worried that other rouge shops would imitate the jade cream, and their shipment volume was larger than theirs, so they would snatch away the customers first.

Thinking about it, it's time to put the rouge workshop on the agenda.

In the afternoon of that day, Huo Aowu took Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu to the dental shop.

They were considered old patrons of this tooth shop. When the shopkeeper saw them, he warmly greeted them.

After Huo Aowu explained their needs, the shopkeeper asked the Yaman who was familiar with them to bring someone over to choose for them.

The Ya people brought over twenty people, including men, women, and brothers. They were all miserable people who could no longer live their lives.

Among them are a young man who sold himself to raise money for medicine for his seriously ill family, a middle-aged woman who was implicated by her gambling husband and sold into a dental shop for money to pay off debts, and maids and servants who were sold off from wealthy families. ...

Yaren introduced their life background and finally said: "These people are all quick-witted and not very smart, but they are honest in nature. It will be no problem for you to do some chores for you. They have all become the same as before." My master and family are completely cut off."

"Mr. Huo, you are also a regular customer of our dental shop. Don't worry, the little ones are all chosen for you. Do you think we will keep them?"

Huo Aowu looked at Ruan Yimian.

Ruan Yimian has a kind face, clear eyes, and is dressed like a young master from a wealthy family. At first glance, he is easy to serve. Those people were all discerning, and when the Yaman introduced them, some of them turned their praying eyes to Ruan Yimian.