Chapter 86

Ruan Yimian cried so hard that Brother Cheng was pulled by him and his eyes were red.

"Brother Mianmian, please stop crying, I will definitely think of a good way!" Brother Cheng took out his pink handkerchief and wiped Ruan Yimian's tears carelessly, "Oh, if you cry again, I will cry too!"

Ruan Yihan and Lin Qiu couldn't laugh or cry.

"Stop crying, stop crying. If any guests come in later, they will be frightened by you two." Lin Qiu said helplessly: "Why are you acting like children and crying together..."

Ruan Yihan patted her younger brother on the shoulder and said angrily: "Your cousin is sad for Miss Bai, why are you joining in the fun!"

"Ugh, I heard it just now, Miss Bai is so pitiful!" Brother Cheng howled, wiping Ruan Yimian's tears, and then wiping himself, "How could there be such a cruel father? I must give Miss Bai Beautiful painting! Make him regret it, woo woo woo..."

"You little brother, you dare to eavesdrop on the guests!" Ruan Yihan pulled him away: "Please calm down a little. Your cousin can't stop crying here. If you have the skills to cry, you can practice While practicing makeup, wouldn't it be a good idea to think of some ideas for Miss Bai?"

When Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao came in, they saw this scene.

Seeing his young husband sobbing softly, Huo Aowu's heart tightened, and he quickly stepped forward and knelt down in front of him: "Mianmian, what's wrong?"

Ruan Yimian was about to stop, but when he saw Brother Huo coming over, he couldn't control his tears.

He pursed his lips, rested his head on Huo Aowu's shoulder, and burst into tears, which made Huo Aowu heartbroken.

"If you have anything to tell me, can you let me think of something?" Huo Aowu stroked his back with his hand, his brows slightly furrowed, his eyes full of worry.

"It's okay, it's just that a guest was wronged at home and complained to Brother Mian, which touched him a little." Lin Qiu glanced at the two people, "You can take him back to the escort office to rest for a while. We will have lunch soon. "

"Sure." Huo Aowu said and was about to hug Ruan Yimian away.

"I, I'll go by myself." Ruan Yimian's eyes were still wet, but he spoke softly.

When they were talking, Wu Junhao was also talking to Brother Cheng.

For some reason, when Wu Junhao saw Brother Cheng crying, his legs moved over involuntarily.

This little guy should just keep smiling happily, he thought to himself.

Seeing him approaching, Brother Cheng hurriedly covered his face with a handkerchief: "Oh, I cried all the rouge I put on today. Mr. Wu, don't look at me. I don't look good now!"

"Aren't you the most handsome boy in Shanliu Village? How could you not be beautiful because of such a trivial matter." Wu Junhao said warmly, "But your eyes will swell if you cry again, so you'd better stop crying."

"Oh, I still look good, but I'm not as beautiful as I was in the morning." Brother Cheng cried, taking the bronze mirror on the table over and wiping his tears in front of the mirror, "It's not swollen yet."

Wu Junhao laughed dumbly.

Ruan Yihan coughed twice, but Brother Cheng didn't notice it at all. Wu Junhao's eyes were on Brother Cheng and he didn't notice her either.

Ruan Yihan sighed and walked away silently.

Huo Aowu wanted to take his young husband back to the escort agency. Wu Junhao seemed to have his feet stuck. It took him a long time to catch up. After walking a long way, he even looked back.