01 - Get to know me

KIJANI

KIJANI

So this is it, my last summer night in Paris. Sigh ! Let me close this big suitcase of mine. Oh ! Yeah ! I forget to present myself. I'm sorry. My name is Kijani Ngoy but I prefer Kijah. I'm a 17 year old black French boy who likes music and football. So You know, my English is terrible but anyway. My mom's name is Liliane Ngoy and she is French and Congolese and my... dad... Well F#ck my dad.

I lived and was raised by my single mother in France my whole life. My life is here. I have my friends here, my school, my family... or I should say I have all the members I consider as a part of my family here.

Just because I don't want to disturb you and I don't want You to not understand my story, I will talk about my shitty dad. So his name is Andrew Olson and he is a Nigerian-American man, Nigerian from his father and American from his mother. That bastard had a second life and involved my mom in all his family's problems. Let me explain. He was already with someone else when he met my mom in France. He promised her the moon and she believed him while he had a fiancée in the U.S.A. ... Sorry, when I think about it I want to throw up. Nevermind, my mom had me all alone in a hospital in France when he was with his newly wife in the U.S.A. waiting for their child. You want to know something funny ? His Birthday and mine are just 5 months apart... 5 months, Mars and July... My father disgusts me... I don't even know how my mother can still talk to him. Anyway, his wife's name is Madeline Destiny Bowen and their son's name is Lukas,  Lukas  Alexander Bowen alias Luka or Luk. I don't even care. You may wonder how I know all this ? It's just because since I'm five, my mother accepted that I spend one month every summer at my dad's house... Can You believe it ? When I had the age to understand how rotten was the relationship between our two families, I hated them both. But when I became more mature, I understood that my mom had no choice and that she did all she could to protect me.

It's been a while since I took the plane to go to Andrew's house. In fact, when I turned 12, I made a deal with my mom and I never had to go there again. But this year something changed. My mom asked me to go there again and she insisted even if I refused several times.

So there I am, packing my suitcase at night because I don't want her to yell at me in the morning.

————————————————————
Hello everyone !

It's Lookimuji here 🧚🏽 but You can call me Loo. Thank you for clicking on my story and to have read so far.
Please do not Be shy and comment. I will Love to know what You think when You read One of my chapters 😌☺️.
Just So You know I am French So my English is not perfect (like Kijani 🤣) So if you see something badly written, please tell me gently and respectfully.
You can also present yourself in the comment like Kijah So that we get to know each other a little more.
I will try to publish the story every week So stay tuned.
And if you like the story, please let me know by voting for the chapters. It will make me happy ☺️✨.

Let's be friends.

XoXo Lookimuji