15 - The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

KIJANI

KIJANI

" Are You deaf ? I said let's Go. ", Lukas said.

As irritating as his mother.

" I am not interested. ", I said drily while closing the door.

" Don't You dare closed the door on m-"

When the door closed, I walked over to the bed when it opened again.

" Don't make me come for You. ", Lukas said.

" Go away. I am not in the mood. "

" What ? D-Did she tol-? "

" What ? "

" Forget that. We need to go now. Our meeting is at 15:30 and it's already 14:11. The driver is waiting. "

" Wait ! What ? The driver ?! "

" Are You kidding me ? My mother warned us last time. "

" Last Time ? "

" The meeting with The Ferrazzi House. You know, the  tailor ? "

Fuck... I had completely forgotten.

" I never said yes. ", I responded.

" Excuse me ? "

" I never said that I will go. So get out. Now. "

"I have no time to waste, especially not with you."

"Great, it makes us have one thing in common.", I replied sarcastically.

" You don't understand. "

" There is nothing to understand. "

He stopped moving and closed his eyes to calm himself.

" You don't understand. So let me explain it to You. It was an order. They don't need you to accept it or not. What You think doesn't matter. So stop thinking from now on. ", he continued drily while opening his eyes.

" It's a joke. Right ? "

" What were You thinking ? That You can come here and be the exception to the rule ? Get over yourself. "

" Screw You. "

" No screw You Kijani ! What did You expect ? You disappear for more than  5 years and now You come back like nothing ever happened. And now I am in the middle of your bullshit. Why did You come back anyway ? If you hate us that much. "

I remained silent. Just to hear my name in his mouth was something strange. We never had a real conversation. Even when we were younger. We ate together, maybe, but his mother always prevented her beloved son from hanging out with The ugly Duckling. And to see him that angry is something that I never had the chance to see... until today. So yes I was a bit confused. He was always so emotionless, so passive , so... perfect that seeing him show an ounce of his emotions makes me feel strange.