08 - La señora Bowen

KIJANI

KIJANI

🎶Sweat Weather - The Neighbourhood🎶

After I got down the stairs near the front door, I was where the car dropped us off yesterday. It was like a central path decorated with a large floral islet which served as a roundabout for cars. This path connected almost all the exterior parts of the house such as the garage or the garden and the swimming pool (even if it was much quicker to go through the inside of the house to go to the garden).

I ran to the portal but it was closed and unfortunately for me, only Rose knew the code. When We were younger, we often went near the beach even though we were forbidden to do so. We always sneaked out using the portal code that only Rose had in mind. Sadly, she did not share this important information with me. She was So stubborn.

#🎶Suddenly the portal opened in front of me. I don't know if it's luck but I did not think twice. I left the property while a black car entered through the gate. I put some music on and started to run. 

I just started to run without thinking about anything. The air slapped my face and removed my hoodie over and over again, which I put back on each time to make myself look cooler. That song was Pretty powerful too. Made me feel like I was invincible. It was One of Léonie's song recommendation. That girl has such good taste.

I ran to the beach of my childhood here. But this Time, Rose was not here with me. It's Crazy how everything changed So fast... I sat on the sand for a moment, looking at the waves. If she was there, we would have run in the water, shouting and singing... I hope she is ok.

I looked at the sky. Why didn't my mother call me ? That's not normal. She's usually so overprotective. Let me try again.

Nothing... She does not answer her phone. Is she serious ? She begged me to accept to go here all alone and now she does not pick up the phone when I need her... This is Crazy.

I just stood up and cleaned myself before heading to that house.

Unfortunetely, the gate did not remain open and it's too huge for me to climb. so I decided to kick it until someone opens the door... I do not recommend this strategy. It hurt a little.

🎶# Suddenly, the gate opened and I could see Mrs Garcia.

" Estás loco ? Why are You doing that ? "

" I don't have the keys. "

" Come inside. Where were You ? Señora Bowen is looking for You. "

" Are You ok ? "

She was shaking a little. She took a big breath.

" Please. Don't do that again or else... you will put us both in trouble ", She murmured so that I would be the only one who heard.