11 - I miss you more than words can say

KIJANI

KIJANI

🎶Pas D'Ami (Comme toi) - Stephan Eicher 🎶

It has been days since I did not see Madeline or her perfect son. Thank God.

I am counting the days like a fucking prisoner. I am so tired of that house. My days are the same. I just read manga and watch series on my phone all day. I also received tons of calls and pictures from the guys. Thanks to them, with each photo I receive, I feel like I'm escaping from this room and that I'm still with them hanging out in the streets of Paris. That feels so good.

But in reality, the only time I am not in my room is when I am in the kitchen with aunt Carmen to whom I apologized for screaming at her last time. Now she calls me when dinner is ready and I eat in the kitchen with her or alone when she has things to do. She is so funny. I learned that she has 2 sons, Samuel and Mateo that are respectively 15 and 6. They live with their father I don't know where. When she talks about them she always has that smile that shows how much she loves them... It makes me miss my mom. A mom that is still not answering her phone by the way. I tried to reach her every night but nothing. I did not think that I would go that far but it does not matter anymore. I called Dorian. Why him ? Because he was the one who lived the closest to my home.

"Allô ?", a female voice answered.

"Eva ?"

"Oh Kijani ! How are you ?"

"Fine but... why do you have Dorian's phone ? And why is there so much noise ?"

"Wait...."

I waited for a good time.

"Allô ? Kijani ?"

"Yes Eva. I'm still here."

"Can you hear me ?"

"Yes it's much better"

"Sorry we are at L'Armurerie... Again."

"OH ! The bar restaurant ?"

"Yes. Dorian is dancing with Léonie and Cédric is... I think he went to the toilet."

"I-I see..."

"What is it ? What's wrong ?"

"No... Nothing."

"What ?"

"Don't worry. Let's hang u-"

"Eva ?"

I could hear a male voice calling her. I recognized this voice immediately.

"Cédric ?", she said.

"What are you doing here all alone ? Are you nuts ?"

"Please, I'm not 12. Chill out. "

"Isn't it Dorian's phone ?"