Missing

The people of Wayne Manor had grown somewhat fond of Danny. He was close in their ages and was approachable.

He had expert skills when it came to cooking and memorization too. Even Damien sort of warmed up to him.

Danny made his way throughout the manor cleaning here and organizing there.

Alfred had instructed Danny never to enter the main study or the Masters bedrooms without permission.

Danny followed those instructions, never once even trying to sneak a peek.

He wasn't a fool, whatever they were hiding was some kind of dangerous secret and he was not about to die over it.

No thank you, he was good with the way things were.

Danny left the Manor at around ten o'clock pm and headed to the hideout.
It was dark so Danny avoided the dangerous places.

Places like narrow alleys and apparently now, shortcuts.

Nope, Danny would have to take the long way. Danny's hair blew slightly in the wind. He could hear the sounds of cars driving by.

The one thing he didn't hear, despite his ghostly abilities that enhanced his hearing a little bit, was the careful footsteps behind him.

Danny's head swung around once he finally felt someone breathing near him but by then it was too late.

Whoever it was shocked him with some sort of device rendering him unconscious.
______________________________________

Yonkers stood outside of the main safe house with his arms crossed. Danny was usually back by now.

Of course it want a big deal if Danny was out and about. It wasn't like Yonkers was his mom or anything.

Still, the kids capabilities, doubled with that smart mouth of his, he could really be in some danger.

Yonkers clenched his fist and stared murderously into the dark.

If it turned out to be a rival gang, he would tear them to shreds and burn them to the ground leaving no trace that they ever existed.
Every gang in Gotham knew Danny was under his protection and nobody fucks with Yonkers!

Yonkers face relaxed and his hand slid effortlessly into his pocket, still, he could be just getting ahead of himself.

He would wait until the morning or maybe even a little longer than that. If nothing then he would have to take action.

Night came and went. Soon it was almost eleven in the morning.

"No sign of Danny yet?" Bruce asked as Alfred handed him his coffee.

"No master Bruce, I'm afraid not" Alfred said, he himself was a little worried for the boy.

"What happened, did he quit or something?" Dick asked while scarfing down his breakest.

"I do implore you chew and swallow your food before you make conversation young Master Dick." Alfred lectured.

He glanced at Bruce.

"Is that what you think Alfred?" Bruce asked.

Alfred shook his head.

"In the short while I've come to know Danny I have found three things master Bruce.

One, he needs money so quiting is out of the question,

Two, he's extremely proud of his work

Three, he's very secretive about his life" Alfred reported.