What is Evil?

Yonkers glared menacingly at Vlad, not that Vlad cared. When your rich and powerful there wasn't much to be scared of.

"Yeah, I'm back" Danny said through gritted teeth.

"And I've come to fix my legs, so let's just get this done so I can leave" Danny grumbled.

"And you expected that I would help you for free?" Vlad sneered.

Danny whipped his head around at Vlad. He hadn't realized it, but he had been expecting him to help.

His arch-nemesis. He should've known. Vlad Masters doesn't have one generous bone in his body.

"What do you want?" Danny asked. His shoulder were hunched like he was ready to attacked at any time.

"Hey! This is our Danny. You better fix him!" Yonkers said putting an arm around Danny's shoulders. He was using the crutches to stabilize himself.

"Or what? What are two small time thugs going do to me?" Vlad asked.

Vlad nudged one of Danny's crutches slightly. Danny stumbled but Yonkers stabilized him.

"Besides that Daniel is mine, isn't that right Daniel" Vlad said with a smirk.

"Whatever, just fix my legs already" Danny said.

Vlad chuckled. "But I have yet to name my price Daniel. Of course you would be the time to sign a contract without reading it first"

Danny bit back a retort.

"Then what is it?!"

Vlad hummed, pretending to be in deep thought.

"How about, you get me the ring of rage?"

Danny glared at Vlad with white, unwavering eyes.

"Forget it! I'd rather fix myself on my own!"

"What's the ring of rage?" Yonkers asked.

"It's a powerful ghost artifact, and it shouldn't be in the hands of a mortal!"

Vlad shrugged.

"Fine, if that task is impossible to you then, there nothing I can do I'm afraid"

Danny glared. Something wasn't right here, Vlad was never this forward about what he wanted.

"What do you really want?"

Vlad smirked.

"Ah You got me. My portal has been acting up. I'll need your assistance fixing it"

Danny wanted to roll his eyes.

"That it?"

Vlad looked between Domino and Yonkers.

"No, but I'll collect that favor soon enough "

Danny sighed and let Vlad do his thing. It turned out to be surprisingly easy.

"What kind of favor?" Danny asked as Vlad treated him.

"I don't know yet Daniel"

For some reason that sent chills down his spine.

Yonkers was impatient. He was itching to get Danny away from that creepy guy.

"I'm gonna go bust his legs!" Yonkers said already making his way to Vlad.

Domino stepped in front of Yonkers.

"Think for a second, Danny needs his help"

Yonkers shook in anger.

"Did you here what he said?! Danny is not his!"

Domino put a hand on Yonkers shoulder.

"I did, we'll figure it out with Danny once he's done getting his legs fixed."

Yonkers scoffed.

"How can you trust him! How can Danny trust him!"

"I'm sure Danny doesn't trust Vlad. He's probably more prepared for something happening than we are"

They had just finished when Yonkers burst in.

"We're done" Danny said.

Vlad put a wrench on Danny's hand.

"Not yet"

Domino picked up a tool gun.

"Come on, we'll help"

The four of them went to work fixing the portal. It was getting late by the time they had finished, once they did Yonkers was adimate that they leave.

Vlad's favor was stuck in Danny's brain. None of them relaxed until Danny tested his powers. Vlad did fix his legs, which in turn fixed his powers.

Danny felt much better than before.

It didn't look like Vlad tampered with anything else either.

This might be the only honest thing he's ever done. Danny thought.

Of course he was jinxing himself. He soon found out what Vlad's favor was.

He needed.to be rescued from the JL. Turns out trying to brainwash Bruce Wayne isn't a good idea.

Danny wanted to leave him, but both Vlad and Danny himself knew of his code of honor. He never broke a promise.

Not even. If it's too a crazy frootloop.