Chapter Six

After war Nepal immediately sign border treaty with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. Sri Lanka refused to sign maritime border treaty because Sri Lanka helped Nepal in war and Nepal promised to give some territory to Sri Lanka but Nepal refused to give because new government of Sri Lanka opposed the invasion of Nepal.
As result relations between Sri Lanka and Nepal continue to worsen. One day later CIS got intelligence from Mossad that in four days Sri Lanka will fire thousands of missiles towards Nepal's Tamil Nadu. After the information was received Nepalese PM released the statement in media" Two hours ago our intelligence agency got information that Sri Lanka will fire thousands of missiles towards Nepal's Tamil Nadu and we have confirmed that the information we got was true. In two hours I introduced the bill that we should invade Sri Lanka before they fired missiles and the bill was passed. Now the bill was passed I the prime minister of Nepal declare the war on Sri Lanka and order our military force to invade the island."
In six days Nepal conquered the little island. But there was some terrorist groups in little island and Nepal mainland who opposed the Nepal government and are active in terrorist activities across the country. Their maximum target was the industrial areas and some government's project in Nepal to destroy the economy. To protect the industrial areas government formed a organisation called ISF(Industrial Security Force) under APF(Armed Police force). Nepal invasion of Sri Lanka was condemned by Pakistan, Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon but countries like China, NATO, Israel, Russia, South Korea, Japan support the invasion stating that Nepal has right to take action and also state that if our country was also received some intelligence than we will also take action like Nepal did.

 Nepal invasion of Sri Lanka was condemned by Pakistan, Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon but countries like China, NATO, Israel, Russia, South Korea, Japan support the invasion stating that Nepal has right to take action an...