Chapter Nineteen

In year 2050 after the destruction of GTF and dissolution of CTF Nepal focused on it's foreign relations and try to maintain peace within the country. In Nepal Bhutan border  HLA[(Himalayan Liberation Army) Nepal's north east based militants]  attack the BBA(Bhutan Border Army) and invade the Bhutan with 40,000 troops. They conquer hole country except Thimpu within 5hrs as Bhutan army have only 5,000 personnel. Almost 2,500 Bhutanese troops have been killed, 2,000 are thrown in the prison and rest of them with royal family members and some ministers were fled to Taplejung. Nepal's NBG were unaware of the attacks as HLA enter Bhutan by Tibet as they were low security.
In China MNF(Mongol National Force) attack the Chinese military in Mongolia with 200,000 troops. In Uzbekistan UMP(Uzbek Mongol Party) attack the Presidential Palace and overthrow the government. In response Pakistan's CANSD(Central Asian Nations Support Division) launch the operation to rescue the Uzbek President. Nepal also launch numerous operations in Bhutan. China with the help of Russia launch air strikes in MNF military bases in Mongolia.
In Central America Venezuela invade Colombia for natural resources. Venezuela attack the energy infrastructures in Colombia to interrupt the military intelligence. In response UNSC launch peacekeeping mission in Colombia Venezuela border to stabilise the region but Venezuela blocked the routes for UNPF(UN peacekeeping force) so they can't inter the region and not interfere with the invasion.
In 2 weeks of invasion of Bhutan Nepal successfully stabilise the situation with full demolition of HLA. In Uzbekistan Pakistani military successfully conquer the Presidential Palace and restored order. In Mongolia MNF is still operating as both Chinese and Russian army were unable to destroy the MNF.

(There is hypocrisy of UN. If you find then comment down.)