Chapter Twenty One

Due to the deployment of Brazilian troops Mexico also put sea blockade on Venezuela where it was reported by Venezuelan Navy that 6 Mexican warships were spotted near the Venezuelan coast. 5,000 Mexican soldiers were also deployed near the Colombian border to enter the Colombia when the time comes(Mexico have their military bases across Central America and have access to cross the borders)
After 2 days Mexican President ordered the army to enter the Colombia. Now there are total 94,000 foreign soldiers to help the 100,000 Colombian Armed Forces(100,000 soldiers were KIA) with 1,000 UNPF and 300,000 Venezuelan Army(700,000 soldiers were stationed within the Venezuela).
Venezuelan Army was in upper handed in the war but Venezuela was defeated by foreign army in most battles.
Now Venezuela request help from Persia to send it's troops but Persia denied stating that they don't want to be involved in another war after the Global invasion of Persia. Two months after after the deployment of foreign army CIA release the statement that Persia's ISB(Intelligence and Security Bureau) is passing the information about Colombian Armed Forces to the Venezuela's VSS(Veteran Security Service). But Persia denied stating,"Wow! What a conspiracy to start another war against us so they can control the monopoly of oil fields of Persia. They want to sell more weapons in Middle East by starting war with our neighbours." Not only Persia CIA also put allegations against Turkey that they help Venezuela by selling weapons. In battleground US marines, SMOG, IMG, Colombian troops, Mexican and Brazilian soldiers successfully repel the Venezuelan army to the Magdalena river where 210,000 Venezuelan soldiers, 500 US soldiers, 200 SMOG, 100 IMG, 900 Mexican soldiers, 40,000 Colombian soldiers and 20,000 Brazilian soldiers were killed in 2 years. Seeing the massive loss and 90,000 Brazilian soldiers preparing for invasion Venezuelan President withdraw all it's troops from Colombia. After the withdraw US, Mexico and Nepal also withdraw it's troops from Colombia but Brazilian soldiers which are deployed in Colombia moved to the Colombia-Venezuela border to invade Venezuela. As Mexico they continue sea blockade. In 200 days Brazilian soldiers successfully conquer the Venezuela. Then after 2 weeks Brazil leave Venezuela in hands of new government.