Chapter Twenty Two

NDSS(Nepalese Diaspora Security Service) is a security agency which was established under joint cooperation of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and CIS(Central Intelligence Service) to protect Nepalese citizens outside Nepal.
During the 1st month of 2051A.D. Europe based militants group Revolution Army attack the Nepalese populated areas and kidnapped them across Europe. Seeing this European Union deploy 2,000 Europe Defence Force to counter Revolution Army and NDSS also deploy 1,100 agents. Having no bases in Persia Nepal decided to open Naval Air Base in Tripoli of Libya to conduct air strikes on Revolution Army Bases. In 2nd month Revolution Army conducted Europewide attacks on cities with 2.1 million troops. NDSS immediately started to evacuate Nepalese from Europe. Europe Defence Force started to defend the cities and evacuated the citizens from war affected areas. US launch Operation Europe by sending 500,000 soldiers and Nepal by sending 400,000 soldiers. 4,722 russian army enter Europe by Kiev. Sweden launch evacuation from Denmark. UK deployed 300,884 soldiers. Russian air force conduct air strikes in Warsaw so EU army can retake the city. Revolution Army has already taken the major cities of Europe like Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Bucharest, Chisinau, etc. Revolution Army attack the major airports where respective countries send aircrafts to evacuate it's citizens. NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) soldiers were deployed to secure the airports. Russian army, EU army and US army conducted joint operations to capture the Revolution Army leader Colonel Adolf Whitelock but failed many times as he changed his location various times. EIA(EU Intelligence Agency) capture Adolf Whitelock in last week of December of 2052A.D. Capturing of Adolf was milestone as most of Revolution Army soldiers surrender and many of them gone underground as they were weakened by many strikes by NATO and EU Air Force. European War was lasted for 2 years with half of the Europe was destroyed by battles. Around 30,0190,828 civilians were killed. Total economic loss were 300 billion. Around 20,000 US and 23,000 Nepalese soldiers were killed. Reason behind the kidnapping of Nepalese in Europe is still unknown. Overall 500 Nepalese had been kidnapped by Revolution Army. All are dead. Their dead bodies were found by army during war, before war by police and after war. Police is still investigating the murders of Nepalese. And NDSS is also secretly investigating.