Chapter Seven

Year 2042 A.D. Nepal's SESA[Special Environmental Security Authority(Authority to protect environment from human and vice versa)] received the information that IRG[Islamic Revolutionary Group( Middle East based terrorist organisation)] intendeds to set forest in fire across the country. Before they harm the forest SESA and CIS have taken action by arresting hundreds of IRG but some part of forest was set on fire.

Terrorist attack was failed but IRG plan to increase tension between religion so that government forget IRG and all efforts and to stop violent riots

Terrorist attack was failed but IRG plan to increase tension between religion so that government forget IRG and all efforts and to stop violent riots. But this attack was also stopped by RCB(Riot Control Bureau).

After all attack was failed government decided to designed IRG as terrorist organisation

After all attack was failed government decided to designed IRG as terrorist organisation. And declare the all the organisation as terrorist group that is also designated by UN. Then the first time in the history of Nepal government decide to establish military bases in foreign soil. Nepal's Prime minister Om Rana visit Saudi Arabia and DRC(Democratic Republic of Congo) to talk about establishing Nepal military bases. Saudi and DRC give green signal to them. Then after a week Nepal establish 5 ground bases, 2 air bases and 1 naval port by deploying 15k troops, 500 tanks, 400 APC, 70 planes, 2 submarine, 3 ships and 1 aircraft carrier in Saudi Arabia and same as in DRC. The citizens of DRC were unhappy because they fear that Nepal will interfere in their internal affairs. In 2 weeks DRC's general election will held. The results of election was unfavorable for Nepal as new government is form and they order Nepal to withdraw their troops. Nepal try to convince the new government but not succeed. But in 2 days Nepal some how convince the DRC. After establishing bases Nepal immediately bombarded the IRG military base in Middle East.