Chapter Thirty

Azerbaijan was one of the main allies of Turkey against Armenia. But Azerbaijan was in brink of defeat. Most of the area were captured by Armenian and Hellenic Army. Turkey assured them that they will help but Turkey haven't sent any reinforcement. Instead they withdraw half of it's troops from Azerbaijan. After 2 weeks of ongoing battle some Azerbaijani fishermen report that they have seen 3 warships and 2 aircraft carrier coming towards Azerbaijani coast which is believed to be belonged to Pakistani Navy. Later Pakistani Ambassador to Azerbaijan confirmed. Around 17,872 Pakistani soldiers were send to Azerbaijan as part of UNMIAA(United Nations Mission in Armenia and Azerbaijan) of UN rather than to support Azerbaijan. After 3 weeks of battle Azerbaijan surrender to the Armenian and Hellenic forces. After the defeat of Azerbaijan Turkey withdrew all it's troops from Cyprus and stationed in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Then after 2 days Greece also withdraw it's troops from Istanbul. This was major victory of Greece and Armenia over Turkey. But there was still existence of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Then after 3 weeks Cyprus invade the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and capture in 3 days with the help of IDF.

Every war was ended. Turkey was facing economic crisis due to war. To counter this Turkey decided to held peace and economic talks with Greece, Cyprus and Armenia. But Greece, Israel and Armenia faced 12 days economic sanctions along with Turkey from UN and other countries.

After 7 months general election were going to held in Nepal. All the preparation were went fine. Most of the police forces were already deployed for the security before the elections along with Royal Nepal Army and Armed Police Force. Not only them every State's Military Police were also deployed.

(Photo: Armed Police Force's Armoured Personnel Carriers doing Night Patroling in RingRoad of Kathmandu before the elections

(Photo: Armed Police Force's Armoured Personnel Carriers doing Night Patroling in RingRoad of Kathmandu before the elections.)

Communist Party of Nepal and Communist Party of India have threatened to attack Election Commission HQ building and polling places were elections were going to held because they want to overthrow the monarch and established Communist State. This is also the reason that heavy security forces were deployed across the country.

NIB got information that CPN's and CPI's top commanders were going to meet in forest of Jharkhand. They fixed to meet in abandoned house in forest of Jharkhand. This was going to be best opportunity for APF to ambush the CPN and CPI rebels.

To do this operation Armed Police Force have assigned SCAR(Special Counter on Armed Rebellion) for the operation. They also given the name of operation: Operation Election.

About 40 SCAR Commandos were sent.

During the meeting CPI and CPN discussed on how to disturb the election. But they were ambushed by 40 SCAR Commandos and 20 Jharkhand's Military Police personnel as stand by. During the battle 53 rebels were killed and 3 SCAR Commandos were injured. After the battle they arrested 89 rebels including their top commanders.

This mission was successful because Armed Police Force interrogate them. They got some important information. They also know that they were planning to bomb blast the Election Commission HQ building and polling places across the country during the day of election.

This operation made CPI leader angry and he ordered his army to attack Election Commission HQ building during election. Security Forces were unaware of this danger. They were disposing all the bombs planted by CPI and CPN.