Chapter Twenty Seven

Because of incident BIMSTEC summit was held through online. They discussed on recent events.

Bangladeshi PM: IS is influencing the criminals. We have to do something.

Nepalese PM: Is there any incident after the jailbreak in your all respective countries.

Bhutanese PM: No. Not now. But we are in medium alert. If anything happens Bhutan will share the intel.

Bangladeshi PM: We have small clashes with local rebels. But I don't think those incident was connected.

Thai PM: Same here as Bhutan.

Indonesian PM: Same here.

Malaysian PM: Same here. But their main agenda was to cancel the summit or something else. You(towards Nepalese PM) have told me to give false statement on arrest of members of Mortal Union. What is reason?

Nepalese PM: Cancel the summit was true but there is something else. According to NIB GIMN, Muslim Force, VHP and Indian Mujahedeen have given them(Mortal Union) money for the attack. Look! After the implementation of Religious Site Conversion Act, 2061 many religious extremists organisation threatened us and the organisation which I told earlier was the main ones. They want to hamper the peace in Nepal.

Thai PM: Then why haven't disclosed this on media yet?

Bhutanese PM: Yes, why?

Indonesian President: I think I have the reason.

Malaysian PM: Then tell.

Indonesian President: If they disclosed this then it can cause religious tensions. They don't want to hamper the religious tolerance in Nepal.

Nepalese PM: You are right. To avoid violence in near future we have to keep this secret. And I requested all of you to keep this secret for peace.

All in unison: We will.

Kathmandu Valley was still on high alert. To capture the remaining Mortals Kathmandu Valley Police established a new department named Public Security Department(PSD)(equivalent to Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Public Security Bureau). After the establishment PSD begin to capture remaining Mortals within the Valley. They captured the remaining Mortals but most of them were killed by PSD. They successfully conducted various operations against Mortals within 3 days. After the lift of curfew Nepalese PM announced the summit of BIMSTEC in Kathmandu. The summit will be held on Narayanhiti Palace. Before the summit Diplomats from nations of BIMSTEC meet with Nepalese PM and King for preparation. According to PMO(Prime Minister Office) spokesperson,"The summit will be held on Narayanhiti Palace as usual as other international meetings. Leaders of BIMSTEC nations will discuss on important matters with Nepalese King and PM. We have tightened the security for upcoming ceremonies. Imperial Military Guard will secure the Palace and National Military Guard will secure the accommodation of the leaders. NATO(National Anti-Terrorism Organisation) will provide assistance to the CAT for road security while Capital Military Police Guard's 2nd Air Unit will provide air support with Capital Military Air Division's 3rd squadron."

One day prior of summit at 3pm one by one BIMSTEC nations leaders arrived in the airport and were headed to the Soltee Hotel. In there they will be resting and tomorrow they will going to Narayanhiti Palace for the summit. They were escorted by the commandos from NATO and CAT to the hotel.

Tomorrow the leaders were again escorted to the Narayanhiti Palace where they met with Nepalese King and PM. They discussed on various matters related to trade, military, terrorism and so on. This summit main agenda was about Mortal Union but they changed to the Nepal Southeast Asia Bus Service and other transportation for the citizens of BIMSTEC nations. Besides this Nepal discuss on military with Bhutan, Bangladesh and Thailand. They were here on other matters which is not related to the BIMSTEC. Likewise