Chapter Twenty

Due to Venezuelan invasion of Colombia Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Guyana declared the state of emergency. Ecuador and Peru closed it's borders with Colombia to stop the illegal immigrants to enter but they establish various checkpoints to permit the refugees. UN peacekeeping Force is unable to enter the region through Carribbean Sea because of blockade by Venezuela. So they decided to enter through Brazil-Colombia border where Brazil's BPF(Border Protection Force) will cooperate with UNPF. After that Colombia request Argentina and Brazil to send it's army to stop the invasion as Colombia is unable to defend it from Venezuela. But they refuse by stating that they don't want to be involved in another war but they will give military equipment and intelligence and put economic sanctions against Venezuela.
In Koshi Pradesh of Nepal police caught 20 Nepalese who were the members of MNF(Mongol National Force). They were planning to attack the Chinese bases near Nepal-China border. After arresting police interrogate them where they found that there are many MNF members in Himalayan regions of Nepal. After that Nepal police with NIB conduct various raids in Himalayan regions mostly in North East where they arrested 500 people who were the members of MNF. They seized 10ton of explosives and weapons. After that Nepal decided to conduct more search operations to find out that MNF is still operating in Nepal or not.
In June of 2050A.D. Royal Nepalese Armed Forces's SMOG(Special Military Operation Group) and IMG base were under attack by MNF making the 1st MNF's terrorist attack in Nepal killing 59 soldiers. MNF carried out 5 terrorist attacks in Nepal after the Taplejung army attack. Among them most deadliest was Chinese Embassy attack where 70 chinese, 20 Nepalese soldiers and 17 police officers were killed. Nepal was arresting some members of MNF but it was not stopping the terrorist attacks. After the Chinese Embassy attack Nepal declared MNF as most wanted terrorist organisation. Nepal gave the name of MNF to APO(Asian Police Organisation) and SAPO(South Asian Police Organisation) to demand them to put MNF in Red Notice. During the investigation on MNF conducted by CIS they found that MNF is funded by Venezuela. But Venezuela refused the allegations of Nepal stating that Nepal wants to support Colombia so that they can gain the popularity from South Americans and they have invested $1.7 billion in Colombia's various agricultural projects. In South America US decided to send it's 5,000 soldiers to support Colombia. Seeing US Nepal also decided to send 1,000 SMOG and King decided to send 2,000 IMG. When US and Nepal decided to send soldiers Persia ordered both US and Nepal to withdraw it's troops from Persia as US and Nepal are interfering in war. But they refuse to withdraw. Seeing this reaction from US and Nepal Persia cut off the electricity and water supply to the bases. From the pressure from Persia both countries decided to withdraw it's troops from Persia. Before leaving Persia US and Nepalese forces destroy it's own bases so they can't find any documents. In addition they cut 25% of aids to the Persia. Before the cut US gives $2 billion and Nepal gives $1 billion aids to Persia but after the cut US only gives $1.5 billion and Nepal only gives $750 million to Persia.
Before US and Nepalese forces reach Colombia Venezuelan forces  have already conquered the 75% of Colombia's area. UNPF were deployed but they were unable to stop the Venezuelan army because Venezuelan Air Force have heavily bombarded the routes where UNPF was planning to use where 79 UN soldiers were killed in bombing by Venezuelan Air Force. After the killing of 79 UN soldiers massive protests were seen across Brazil to support Colombia and pressurize the government to stop the Venezuelan attack because among 79 12 were Brazilian soldiers. Due to internal pressure Brazil announced to send 80,000 soldiers to Colombia to stop the invasion and close it's border with Venezuela by deploying 50,345 BPF and 90,000 Brazilian army for stand by when the time comes.