3/ TBES

*~:~*
And if the sky falls from heaven above
Oh! I know I had the best time falling in love!
*~:~*

~*This is something new*~

AVYAN'S POV

"Gir hi to gya hu, tumhare pyaar me!" I said and smiled looking at her. She's so pretty. I was still smiling but I frowned when I saw her gesturing 'What' with her hand.

Why did I say that? I said the most cheesiest line ever! I can't believe it! Avyaan? Are you fine? because you don't seem to. I don't know if I am in the right state or not. This seems so ridiculous.

"Are bhai, what are you thinking? Throw it fast!" Aditi shouted and I came from my thoughts. I nodded looking at her. "Yeah, just a minute!" I said and threw all the mangoes on the ground and then I started stepping down with the help of the branches.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .......8! These are 8, we'll have 1 each!" Isha said when I was finally on the ground.

"Yashi, tu legi na ek?" Sakshi asked her suddenly and I looked at her, and unwillingly a playful smile formed on my lips because after that she also turned to look at me."Of course, she'll! After all, these are mangoes, you're asking about!" Rudra commented and my smirk widened.

Our eyes locked and there was more than a 90% chance that she'd refuse but if she agreed, then, Avyan, you should celebrate for sure. I was waiting, She was looking so confused about whether to take it or not. Her gaze was traveling towards the mangoes and then at me.

Ritik told me once that she likes mangoes so much, I mean she is mad at them just like Aditi and that's why they have a tree here. 

Take it or refuse it, but do it fast Yashita!

Fuck!

Why does this sound so erotic? God Avyan, you're becoming a weirdo!

"Fine! Give it!" she said and now I was smiling like a fool. Well, why not? I feel so lucky! She is eating mangoes, which I plucked. I grinned and started humming a random song when suddenly Aditi came to me and snapped her fingers in front of my face and I was back.

She's Adi, my little sister and she's just someone who knows every single detail about everyone.

"Here take it!" she said and threw one towards me and I caught it. "By the way, she's Yashita, right?" she asked and she pointed out. I nodded.

"Same Yashita, for whom you were waiting?" she said again and my eyes went wide in shock! How did she know? "What are you saying, Adi?" I asked her trying my best to calm myself while my brain was anything but calm.

"Don't worry bhai, I'll not tell anyone just I want that lehenga, I showed you last weekend," she said and winked and went from there. What the heck is happening here? My little sister is blackmailing me now? And how did she know? 

"By the way, we still have one left, so if anyone wants then grab it fast!" Adi shouted when we heard a new voice. "Well, it's mine." we all turned around and my lips curled into a smile.

"Tu to kehra tha ki tu sidhe Goa me milega?" Ritik asked him and we both went to hug him. Well, he is Yuvraj, mine and Ritik's friend, and a rich man who's madly in love with her wife.

"Where is Arohi?" I asked him after breaking the hug. "She'll come tomorrow, and I had work here, so I came today only." He replied and we both nodded.

"When did you come? You said that you couldn't join this duffer's wedding." He asked me and Ritik gave him a quick smack and I chuckled.