5/ TBES

*~:~*

It's the look on your face when you look at me
Makes my heart skip a beat

Damn, it's good to be yours!

*~:~*

~*What was that?*~

AVYAN' POV

I stirred and then I realized that I was dozed off! I opened my eyes, and,

....

........

..........

And if I describe the beauty in front of my eyes in words, then I am sure that I am insulting it cause man, my eyes are feeling so blessed now. She was sleeping peacefully, with her head on the side of the window. Her eyes were slightly opened and she was looking so beautiful.

However, Saying beautiful will be an understatement!

She stirred in her sleep and that's when I realized, that she must be feeling uncomfortable by placing her head on the window for so long.

I lifted her head slowly bent her body towards myself and then placed her head on my shoulder. The whole process was so slow because I didn't want her to be awake this soon, it's just been one and a half hours and we still have to travel for two hours.

I don't know if I am whipped for her or not, and I am in the mood to know this, this soon cause I want to feel this feeling like the first time, just like the teenage me had first felt these tingling sensation in his whole body.

So that, I can feel for her even more!

I still remember when I first saw her at the airport, with glasses on her nose and lips pouting. She was so engrossed in that novel that she didn't even feel that her expressions were changing every second. And I still remember that I smiled after a long time.

I didn't even in my dreams, think for once that the girl whom I saw randomly at the airport would be in my mind for a whole week, and when finally I forgot her, I saw her photo in Ritik's house! And now here she is, resting her head on my shoulder.

Destiny!

And to be honest I am glad that my fate turned out so beautiful, cause she has so much control over me, without making any effort. Her mere presence is enough to make me insane.

I know I am sounding so whipped, but you know I can't do anything. But I am scared that if, after this wedding, she'll forget me, that if she just thinks of me as her brother's best friend or even worse, she thinks me of as some fling or some temporary flirting.

But I'll try my best to have her attention towards myself, and after this wedding, if she'll remember me, then I am not going to lose my chance, and if not, then..........then..........then what?

Then I'll leave everything to my fate, I guess!

She stirred again and then she slightly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times, to get familiar with the environment.

I just have one wish God, please just make me hers!

And when she finally realized, where she was, she looked up to me and then her eyes went wide. She suddenly snapped her head back and looked at me with embarrassment and shock.