43/ TBES

Surprise! 
This chapter is especially for @snowyrosa04

Thanks her! 

Few things, I need to tell you all before you guys proceed—

First, vote goddamn. Just Vote! I am not expecting anything but just a click on the star button. This is the least that you can do to make me happy. I was literally checking the votes this morning and it hurts. IT FCVKING HURTS TO SEE IT DECREASING WITH EVERY OTHER CHAPTER.

I would anyway complete the book for you all to be happy but the point is that it would not make me happy! I would have never expected anything but it started increasing in the middle and now it's deteriorating like you all are so uninterested. EITHER DROP THE BOOK OR VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS.

And second, this book has just seven chapters left, and eventually, things will wrap up, so, please, have some patience and wait I promise it will be worth the wait. The chapters are done in my draft and it just needs an edit and I would have gladly done it but the amount of motivation I am getting through the votes is just pushing me into second thoughts and overthinking. 

No more things, enjoy!

*~:~*

Suspense
Tangled up in a mystery
'Cause I love the chill, the thrill of living dangerously

*~:~*

~*Three days more!*~

AVYAN'S POV

Age: eight
Rajgarh

"Will you maily me?" I frowned as I tried to think of her words. Maily? What is that?

"What do you mean by maily?" I asked as she kept her doll in her doll house after marrying her with my Iron Man. She kept her left little palms on her hips as she face-palmed herself with her right hand.

"Aley, maily, buddhu. You don't know maily? Maily me just like Baba did with my Mumma," she said and that's when it hit me. She is asking me to marry her. I shook my head.

(Idiot.)

"How can I 'marry' you without my parent's permission?" I asked her focusing on the words 'Marry' as I cleared the clutter we just made with flowers. We are playing the wedding game, she suggested when she would marry her daughter, Jiya who is, by the way, her doll with my Iron Man. At first, I didn't agree because it was boring but then she started crying and it felt bad, so I agreed. Mom said that I should never make a girl cry.

"Aley, we would make our palents aglee just like they do in movies," she tried making me understand but I stood up as I stared at her.

"Tara, firstly, It's 'Parents' and it's 'Agree'. And second, you said, you will go to school after I'll play with you. So, go to school, and then I will think about that," I said as I rushed toward my Mom and Dad. I heard her crying loud as everyone hurried to her.

She always does that. She manipulates everyone by crying her heart out and everyone agrees to whatever she says and now she is asking me to marry her. How can this be possible? I cannot marry her because I am just eight and she is just five. Mom said that marriage happened when I would be a big, very big boy, like Dad and then I can think about that.

And anyway, I always want to be friends with her and if I marry her then we will be friends for my whole life. Yes, I'll marry her when I'll be a big boy.