6/ TBES

*~:~*

But I miss screaming and dancing and kissing in the rain;
And it's 2 am and I am cursing your name......

*~:~*

~*Hate is the only thing, I feel for him!*~

YASHITA'S POV

I woke up when I felt like peeing and I ran to the washroom. I was sitting on the pot when someone banged on the door. "Arey, Yashi yaar, come fast, no?" someone shouted and I rolled my eyes.

It's Saks!

I came out after a while, I was doing my hair when Arohi said, "Guys get ready fast, Yuvraj has planned a surprise."

"What surprise?" I asked. "Arey, Yashi di, it's a surprise! Remember?" Adi said and I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine!" I said and started my makeup. I'll keep it light today.

"Arey girls, are you all not ready yet? we're getting late." Yuvraj came and said while typing something on his phone. And then he looked at us and his eyes got stilled on Arohi.  He was admiring her most beautifully, and it felt like he was out of words!

"Okay, if you both love birds are done admiring each other then can we go now?" Ishi almost yelled at them and they both snapped back and I just smiled.

Adored!

Hope fully I'll also get someone, who'll look at me the same way Yuvraj looks at Arohi.

"Let's go now please," Ishi said again and we all moved out and went downstairs. Bhai and Bhabhi were sitting on the couch and talking while Shanaya was using her phone.

"Are finally you all ready? Let's go now or we'll be late today for sure," bhai said and I went to him and hugged him. He smiled and patted my back.

"Bhai I'm ready but where are we going," I asked and stepped back. "It's a surprise Yashi," he said and I frowned.

Why the fuck do they always have to give surprises. Surprise dena hi hai to apni biwi ko de, mere patience ka test kyu le rhe hai ye log?

(If you have to give a surprise then give it to your wife, why are these people testing my patience?)

"Okay, guys let's go?" Avyan came and said. He looked at me and

Why the fuck he is not moving his eyes?

Saks and Ishi have already teasing me since the day I came here. I moved forward and held Bhai's hand. He smiled and I could see that. We all sat in the car.

"I am asking for the last time Ritik. Where are we going?" Nandani Bhabhi asked and I looked at bhai with hope in my eyes. Cause I have no patience.

"Okay fine! We are going to Nani's house," he said and we all looked at him. "WHAT THE FUCK?" everyone shouted and Avyan and Yuvraj just chuckled.

"Girls have patience. We will reach in no time! Avyan drive fast," Yuvraj said and I took a sigh. I guess I'll have to wait.

Avyan was driving and I was sitting in the middle of the back seat, and I could see him driving through his rearview mirror. Isn't this the perfect day already? Wait! God, I am sounding so desperate.

We reached in almost half an hour and Oh my God! A fair? Bhaii is so good.

"Oh my God Ritik I love you," Bhabhi said and hugged him tightly and we all laughed while shaking our heads. "Oh, So fair," Saks said and I looked at her.