44/ TBES

*~:~*

I hope you don't mind
that I put down in words
how wonderful life is while you're in the world

*~:~*

~*Precious one!*~

YASHITA'S POV

Age: Sixteen

In the hidden depth of the tangled web, there are past lies, buried secrets, and forbidden love. It was forbidden but still, I took the step only if I knew that he was never in love with me.

"The fcuk is wrong with that girl? Can't you keep a human shut their filthy mouth, you useless moron?" I heard someone barking from the other side of the phone while my eyes were half closed and my mouth hung low. I tried to lift my arms but they felt too heavy to even move. My legs were stinging with something wet and it felt dirty.

"Boss, I think we should kill her and just get rid of it. I don't think we'll get any leads. She is someone else and not the one we are thinking of," the other person stumbled, holding the phone as if they were talking about something enormous. They were planning to kill me.

At this point, I knew that I was kidnapped by some known public figure but, I still don't know how to escape from here. Kabir just left when they were dragging me as if I was just a piece of sack and not a human.

It's been two days.

I still wonder why he left me. Was I not worthy of him? Was I not worthy of even humanity that they didn't show any ounce of guilt before treating me like an animal?

I chuckled internally while my eyes brimmed with tears. "Is your name Yashita?" The person hiding beneath the mask pointed his gun in front of my forehead. I inhaled deeply as I tried to keep my eyes open but I wasn't able to hold eye contact.

His eyes were different but the same as if I had seen him but I wasn't able to remember him. I gulped as I forced a nod. His hold on the gun tightened when suddenly I heard a loud gunshot and I gasped forcing my eyes open.

I felt a firm grip on my waist, tears rolled down my eyes. Another gunshot and I was free from the chains. The same man held me by my waist and helped me to stand but my legs felt too weak to handle my weight. I heard him sighing as suddenly my feet went up in the air. I gasped as my hands reached to his nape to hold onto something and at the next moment, he carried me out of the dark cell.

I wondered who is this guy and where is that monster who was barking on his phone to kill me. Hope, I am not getting into another trouble as I close my eyes feeling so weak.

"Yashita, listen to me," he whispered, patting my right cheek. I was half unconscious but I managed to open my eyes. A blur man came into my sight in a mask and a cap.

"We need to get out of here, okay? I need you to wake up, please or it would be a problem. Are you getting it?" he whispered and peeked outside the window. There were sweat buds formed on his head as I managed to hum.

He effortlessly moved me to his back and tightened my legs around his torso as I gripped his neck from the back and I realized he was jumping out of the window. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt air hitting my face and I gasped

"Open your eyes, we are here."

PRESENT

"Open your eyes, we are here" a voice echoed as I blinked to get a clear picture view. He caressed his thumb on the corner of my jaws and I smiled. These were the same eyes I saw that night. The same brown eyes, the same lashes as he blinked.