I always get what I want (Doflamingo x reader)

requested by my friend✨

warnings - kidnapping

————————————————

In the adventurous world of pirates and marines, there existed a notorious and enigmatic figure known as Doflamingo. With his flamboyant appearance and cruel, sadistic tendencies, he was feared and respected throughout the Grand Line. Doflamingo was the captain of the Donquixote Pirates, a crew infamous for their viciousness and unscrupulous ways.

Amidst the chaos and anarchy that defined this world, there was a mysterious individual named Y/N. Their identity was shrouded in secrecy, and their presence was as elusive as the wind. Y/N found herself sailing the seas alone, always one step ahead of trouble. Their true purpose known to none. Their skills and knowledge, however, had earned them a reputation as a formidable force, even among the most ruthless pirates.

One day, fate brought Y/N to Dressrosa, the island under Doflamingo's control. The moment they set foot on the island, they felt an unnerving presence, as if someone was watching their every move. Doflamingo had sensed something extraordinary about Y/N, and he was oddly fascinated by their aura, so different from anyone he had encountered before.

As Y/N wandered through the busy streets of Dressrosa, Doflamingo's eyes followed their every step, hidden behind his dark glasses. His curiosity grew into an obsession, and he decided he had to possess this elusive entity for himself. He couldn't quite put a finger on what drew him to Y/N, but it was a feeling he couldn't ignore.

One evening, as Y/N sought refuge in a dimly lit alley, Doflamingo made his move. His henchmen ambushed Y/N, overpowering them with their sheer numbers. Y/N fought valiantly but was eventually subdued and brought before the infamous captain.

Doflamingo leaned in, a wicked grin on his lips, and removed Y/N's hood to reveal their face. His eyes widened with delight as he saw Y/N's features, the curiosity he had felt turning into a burning desire. "What an intriguing find we have here," he purred, his voice laced with sadistic charm.

Y/N's heart raced, and they couldn't help but be both terrified and oddly fascinated by Doflamingo's presence. They had heard stories of his cruelty, but there was something more, something they couldn't quite place.

Doflamingo decided to keep Y/N close, and he ordered his crew to prepare a luxurious room in the heart of Dressrosa, a gilded cage for his newfound obsession. Despite being held captive, Y/N found themselves drawn to the enigmatic pirate. They couldn't deny the strange connection that seemed to bind them, though they loathed their captor's sinister nature.

Days turned into weeks, and Y/N and Doflamingo developed a peculiar relationship. While Y/N remained a prisoner, they also became an integral part of the Donquixote Pirates. Doflamingo's obsession with Y/N grew stronger with each passing day, and he couldn't stand the thought of anyone else coming near them.

In the shadows of Dressrosa, a twisted and unsettling love story unfolded. Y/N, ever the enigma, struggled with their feelings for Doflamingo, his charisma, and his darkness pulling them closer. They often found themselves walking a thin line between fear and an inexplicable attraction, their emotions a complex tangle.

The world of pirates and marines continued to spin around them, but Y/N and Doflamingo were trapped in their own whirlwind of fascination and obsession, a story as mysterious and dark as the Grand Line itself.