Keep up (Zoro x reader)

requested by rrosesandpposes

warnings - none

————————————————

Aboard the Thousand Sunny, the Straw Hat Pirates were preparing for their next adventure. Luffy, the captain, gathered the crew for a quick meeting.

"Alright, everyone," Luffy began with a serious expression, which was rare for him. "We're heading to the mysterious Lost Island next. We can't afford any delays."

Everyone turns to look at one crew member in particular. Zoro, the crew's swordsman, simply grunted in acknowledgment. Nami, the navigator, raised an eyebrow and chimed in, "Seriously, Zoro. We don't have time for you to wander off and get lost. Stay with the group!"

The crew set sail, and as they approached the Lost Island, they marveled at its dense, misty forest and mysterious aura. However, as soon as they set foot on the island, Zoro managed to disappear within seconds.

The first time Zoro got lost, the crew heard distant, frustrated shouts of "Where the heck am I?" echoing through the trees. They followed the sounds, only to find Zoro trying to read a map upside down.

"Zoro, how did you manage to get lost within the first five minutes?" Nami scolded."I was just checking if this map was printed wrong," Zoro mumbled, not looking the least bit embarrassed.

The second time, the crew found themselves in a bizarre maze of giant mushrooms. Sanji, the cook, grumbled, "How does someone even get lost in a mushroom forest?"

But there, in the midst of the fungi, Zoro was attempting to give directions to a squirrel, completely unaware of his own predicament.

"Maybe if I ask the squirrel, it will know the way," Zoro said, earning bewildered stares from the crew.

The third time was the charm—or so they thought. As they explored a mystical cave system, they stumbled upon a sign that read, "Beware of Wandering Swordsman."

"Seriously?" Nami said, rolling her eyes. "How predictable can you be, Zoro?"

They followed the signs until they found Zoro, sitting cross-legged and meditating with his swords stuck in the ground around him.

"I thought I'd find my inner sense of direction," Zoro explained, looking serene.

Nami facepalmed, muttering, "We need a GPS for this guy."

"No, we need to put him on a leash!" Usopp snickers.

Despite Zoro's persistent directional challenges, the crew couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of each situation. No matter how many times they warned him, it seemed getting lost was just a part of Zoro's nature, making their adventures all the more entertaining.

And so, the Straw Hat Pirates continued their journey, embracing the chaos that came with having the world's most directionally challenged swordsman on board.

————————————————