Till death do us part (Borsalino x reader)

requested by @LazyAss100✨

warnings - near death experience

————————————————

In the bustling town of Monteverde, Borsalino anxiously awaited the return of his beloved wife, Y/N, from her usual trip to the market. As the hours stretched on with no sign of her, worry consumed him.

Unable to bear the uncertainty any longer, Borsalino set out to search for her. His heart raced with each step, his mind flooded with thoughts of what could have happened to her.

Finally, in a dimly lit alley, he found her lying on the cold ground, her breaths shallow and her once bright eyes dulled with pain. Rushing to her side, Borsalino gathered her into his arms, his heart breaking at the sight of her in such a state.

"Y/N, what happened?" he whispered, his voice trembling with fear and sorrow.

Through strained breaths, Y/N recounted her harrowing encounter with a group of assailants who had attacked her for her possessions. Borsalino's blood boiled with rage at the thought of someone daring to harm his precious wife.

With tender care, he assessed her injuries, each one a painful reminder of the cruelty she had endured. Determined to ensure her safety, Borsalino carried
Y/N to safety, away from the shadows of the alley.

Once he had arranged for her to receive medical attention, Borsalino's focus shifted to seeking justice for Y/N. With a fierce determination burning within him, he tracked down those responsible for her suffering, his resolve unyielding.

Confronting the perpetrators in a secluded spot, Borsalino's eyes blazed with fury as he demanded answers. Without hesitation, he swiftly subdued them, his actions fueled by a desire to protect his wife at all costs.

Standing victorious over those who had dared to harm Y/N, Borsalino ensured they faced the full consequences of their actions, ensuring that they would never again pose a threat to anyone in Monteverde.

As Y/N recovered from her ordeal, Borsalino remained faithfully by her side, his love and devotion unwavering. He vowed to keep her safe and never let something like this happen again. And in the days that followed, as they healed together, the bond between husband and wife only grew stronger, a testament to the enduring power of love and protection.

————————————————