How they react to their S/O being pregnant (Monster Trio)

requested by iyaakurta

"hi!! can i get a part of how luffy, sanji, and zoro would react to their girlfriend being pregnant"

warnings - none

————————————————

Luffy

- Luffy would likely be absolutely ecstatic upon hearing the news that his S/O is pregnant.

- He would most likely express his excitement with a wide, beaming grin and loud, cheerful laughter.

- Luffy, being the impulsive and spontaneous person he is, might start making immediate plans and enthusiastically share ideas about the baby's name and adventures they could have together.

- He'd insist on taking Y/N's cravings very seriously and eagerly hunt down whatever food they desire, even if it means going on wild and dangerous quests to obtain it.

- Luffy may show his affection by being more protective of Y/N, perhaps without them even realizing it, as he'd subconsciously prioritize their safety even more.

- He'd likely share the news with his crewmates and friends with the same level of enthusiasm, leading to a lot of celebrations and well-wishes from the Straw Hat Pirates.

- Luffy might start talking to Y/N's belly and having one-sided conversations with the unborn child, treating it like a future crewmate and promising them exciting adventures.

- While he may not fully grasp the responsibilities of parenthood at first, he'd be willing to learn and grow alongside Y/N, all while maintaining his cheerful and positive demeanor.

————————————————

Zoro

- Zoro's initial reaction might be a mix of surprise and disbelief. He's not exactly the most emotionally expressive person, so he might take a moment to process the news.

- Once the news sinks in, he would likely become very protective of Y/N. Zoro has a strong sense of responsibility and duty, and he would view the pregnancy as a new responsibility to shoulder.

- Zoro might also intensify his training, feeling the need to become stronger to protect both Y/N and their unborn child.

- He would discuss practical matters like medical check-ups, preparations for the baby, and ensuring Y/N's well-being.

- He might not be the best at verbalizing his emotions, but he would show his affection through his actions and gestures.

- Expect Zoro to be a bit more irritable than usual, especially when he feels Y/N or the baby is in a potentially risky situation.

- Zoro would also take on the role of a protector, ensuring that Y/N is safe and stress-free during their pregnancy.

- Over time, as the pregnancy progresses, Zoro's nerves would began to relax and he will be more excited to have a family with you

————————————————

Sanji

- Sanji would break into a wide, emotional grin and hug Y/N tightly, tears of joy in his eyes.

- He would immediately start planning and taking care of Y/N, ensuring they are comfortable and safe throughout the pregnancy.

-He'd pamper Y/N with delicious, nutritious meals, trying to ensure the baby gets the best possible nutrition.

- He would be extremely protective of Y/N, always making sure they are out of harm's way and avoiding any strenuous activities.

- In the beginning, Sanji would not let anyone, other himself and chopper, touch you. The thought of you being in an accident of any kind was too much for him.

- Expect him to dote on Y/N, fulfilling their requests and pampering them to the best of his abilities.

- He'd eagerly discuss baby names and potential nurseries, showing a strong desire to be an active and involved parent.

- Sanji would start talking to the baby bump every single day, expressing his excitement to meet their child and instilling a strong sense of love and protectiveness.