The little moments (Sabo x reader)

requested by Ka1b1tch

warnings - none

————————————————

Sabo, the Revolutionary Army's Chief of Staff, was known for his stoic demeanor and formidable strength. However, when he was with Y/N, his significant other, a different side of him emerged—one filled with warmth, laughter, and countless adorable moments.

One sunny day on Baltigo, the Revolutionary Army's base, Sabo and Y/N decided to take a break from their duties. Sabo, donned in his iconic top hat and cape, and Y/N, wearing a casual outfit, strolled through the revolutionary headquarters hand in hand.

As they passed by the bustling soldiers and revolutionaries, Sabo couldn't help but steal glances at Y/N. Y/N's radiant smile had a magical way of making his heart skip a beat. They noticed Sabo's gaze and playfully nudged him, their eyes sparkling with affection.

"Hey, Sabo, what's got you so distracted?" Y/N teased, their laughter like music to Sabo's ears.

Sabo chuckled, "Nothing, just admiring the most important person in my life."

Their cheeks flushed, and they squeezed Sabo's hand. "Smooth, Chief of Staff, real smooth."Later that day, they found a quiet spot overlooking the sea. The sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow on the couple. Sabo conjured a small flame in his hand, creating a makeshift lantern.

Y/N leaned against Sabo, enjoying the gentle warmth of the flame. "You always know how to make ordinary moments feel extraordinary."

Sabo smirked, "It's a revolutionary skill, you know."

Their laughter echoed through the empty courtyard, and as the night fell, Sabo wrapped his cape around Y/N to keep them warm. They huddled together, sharing stories and dreams under the starlit sky.

The next day, the couple ventured into the town near the Revolutionary Army's base. Sabo, usually reserved, transformed into a doting partner, surprising Y/N with small gestures of affection. He bought them a bouquet of flowers from a local vendor, the vibrant colors reflecting the joy in their relationship.

As they explored the town, Sabo couldn't resist a game of ring toss at a carnival stall. Despite his serious demeanor, he found himself enjoying the challenge, and to Y/N's delight, he won a fluffy stuffed animal. Sabo handed it to Y/N with a smirk.

"A gift from the Chief of Staff," he declared, and Y/N couldn't stop smiling.

Later that evening, as they returned to Baltigo, Sabo and Y/N took a leisurely walk along the beach. Sabo, feeling a bit mischievous, took off his shoes and socks and waded into the shallow waves. Y/N followed suit, and soon they were laughing as they chased each other along the shore.

The sun set, casting a warm glow on the sand, and Sabo pulled Y/N into a gentle embrace. "You make my world brighter," he whispered.

Y/N beamed, "And you make it extraordinary, love."

In the midst of their revolutionary duties and the chaos of the world, Sabo and Y/N found solace in these simple, adorable moments, cherishing the love that blossomed between them.

————————————————