Flowers (Luffy x reader)

requested by Ka1b1tch

warnings - none

————————————————

In the vast expanse of the Grand Line, where every island held a new adventure and a new challenge, Monkey D. Luffy, the fearless captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, found something unexpected – love. It wasn't the kind of love he'd read about in books or seen in movies. It was a feeling that bloomed slowly but surely, like a flower taking root in his heart.

Y/N, a spirited member of his crew, had captured Luffy's attention with her unwavering courage and infectious laughter. She was the kind of person who could light up the darkest corners of the sea with just a smile. As they sailed from one island to the next, Luffy found himself drawn to her, wanting to spend every moment by her side.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Luffy found himself falling deeper in love with Y/N. But he was a man of action, not words. He knew he had to show her how he felt, not just tell her. And so, he embarked on a quest of his own – to gather one flower from every island they visited, with the intention of making a bouquet for Y/N.

It wasn't an easy task. Some islands were barren wastelands, devoid of any vegetation. Others were teeming with dangerous creatures that made the simple act of picking a flower a perilous endeavor. But Luffy was undeterred. With his crewmates by his side, he faced every challenge head-on, determined to collect the perfect bouquet for Y/N.

Months passed, and the bouquet grew with each new addition. From the fiery red blooms of a volcano island to the delicate petals of a flower that only bloomed under the light of a full moon, each flower held a story, a memory of their adventures together.

Finally, the day came when Luffy deemed his bouquet complete. With trembling hands, he arranged the flowers into a colorful bouquet, his heart pounding with anticipation. He sought out Y/N, unable to contain his excitement any longer.

When he found her on deck, her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the beautiful bouquet in his hands. Without a word, Luffy extended the flowers towards her, a nervous smile playing on his lips.

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as she accepted the bouquet, her heart overflowing with emotion. She looked up at Luffy, her gaze softening as she realized the depth of his feelings for her. And then, without a second thought, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, a sweet and tender kiss that spoke volumes more than words ever could.

In that moment, amidst the endless expanse of the sea and the boundless sky above, Luffy and Y/N knew that their love was as eternal as the ocean itself. And as they sailed into the sunset, hand in hand, they knew that their adventures together were only just beginning.

————————————————