Six.

Date Night
(2016, April)

Your POV

"You're leaving early?" one of my workers asked.

"Yeah, I have something to do," I replied.

"But you never leave early," he stated in shock.

"Do you like having a job?" I asked completely unamused.

"Sorry," he mumbled before leaving my office.

"Before you leave, I need you to sign this," my assistant, Brianna stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone," I mumbled playfully. She plucked me and handed me the paper.

"Is this your time off request?" I asked her and she nodded. I signed the paper and threw it at her. I rushed out of the room, so she couldn't hit me. Mindlessly, I made my way to the parking garage and happily walked to my car.

I couldn't act like I wasn't happy for my date with Beyonce because I really was. I already had my outfit hanging up at home and I genuinely couldn't wait.

One thing that really pissed me off was the traffic that. It drove me insane. I honestly couldn't wait to move away.

"Please get out of my way, ma'am," I mumbled to myself as an elderly woman took forever to get over into another lane.

"A bunch of fucking morons. They give licenses to anyone," I said to myself as the traffic came to a standstill. I was so close to losing my mind, but I held it in. It took twenty minutes for traffic to start moving again. The close we got to my exit, the more irritable I became. I did make it home in a reasonable amount of time, but I was still quite annoyed. I got ready for my date and tried taking my mind off of my day, but failed. So I sat in silence to calm myself down.

My phone started ringing breaking the silence. I looked at my phone and Beyoncé contact flashed on the screen. I let it ring three times before picking it up. Didn't wanna seem desperate.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked calmly.

"Hi, Y/N. The paps are swarming me heavily," she replied kind of freaked out.

"Hey, it's okay. I have a plan. Just come to my house. I live in a gated community, so no one will follow you in. Then tell the driver to stay here for about twenty minutes before leaving. We'll leave first, so they don't suspect anything and my window tint is very dark."

"Okay," she said letting out a sigh of relief.

"I'll send my address," I told her.

"Thank you, Y/N," she stated making me smile softly.

"Not a problem at all. I'll see you soon," I told her and she softly giggled. I stopped being upset and just grew nervous. I started tidying up everything in my living room and made sure my house smelled good. Forty five minutes went by and I recieved a text from Beyoncé saying that she was outside. I grabbed my wallet, my keys and popped a piece of gum in my mouth.

Cautiously, I went outside to see Beyoncé standing out of the truck leaning back against it. She looked up from her phone making eye contact with me.

"Hey," she said cutely. I smiled.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded. I gently grabbed her hand and walked her over to the passenger side of my car.

"You look stunning," she commented making me blush.

"Look at who's talking. You look so beautiful. I love when you have dark hair," I told her making her smile big.

"Thank you... Can I kiss you?" asked the native Texan.