Eight.

(The Following Day)
Your POV

Waking up to Beyoncé's body cuddling up to mine was surreal. She was knocked out. Put the iconic sleeper on her. Her cute little snores didn't go unnoticed. My fingers mindlessly trailed up and down her back as she slept.

"Baby?" I heard her mumble.

"Yes?" I asked in response.

"Good morning," her voice was raspy.

"Good morning," I said to her and she smiled.

"I have a show tomorrow, so I gotta start getting ready to leave. However I do have a few hours before I have to leave ," she explained.

"Okay, let's get up then. We don't have any time to waste," I said to her, "Also, you snore like a man."

She threw a pillow at me. I dodged it and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and started to do my skincare routine. Bey came into the bathroom and rest her head on my shoulder.

"You're an asshole," she said.

"How am I an asshole?" I asked her.

"Just are," she said smiling.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Bey as she stepped in the shower with me.

"I'm... very happy," she said giving me a genuine smile.

"I am, too. It's been awhile since I've been this happy," I said and she blushed. She started to brush her teeth. Afterwards, she gave me a kiss.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Whatever you get is fine," she replied. I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put some clothes on. I went to her kitchen to see what she had to cook.

"And she has no food. Well it does make sense since she's on tour and won't be home. It's not like she can cook anyways," I mumbled to myself, but not really.

"I heard that," she yelled out.

"Sorry, babe," I yelled out, "not really."

"Make me come kick your ass," she yelled.

"Finish washing your face, woman. Damn."

"Don't start with me."

"No one is starting with you, woman. I'm gonna get something to eat. I'll be right back," I told her when I went back in her room.

"Can you get something for my mom and Blue?" she asked sticking her head out the door.

"Yeah, baby," I replied and pecked her lips. I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and my keys. I "quickly" got some breakfast and when I got back Blue and Mrs. Lawson were there.

"Hi, Y/N," Blue said happily and ran over to me.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you this morning?" I asked giving her a hug.

"I'm good. What are you doing here?"

"Your mommy and I had a sleep over," I replied sitting the food on the table.

"Did you have fun?" she asked curiously.

"No because your mother has cold feet," I replied and she laughed.

"Hi, Mrs. Lawson," I said.

"Hey, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Your daughter made me go buy food."

"I didn't make you do shit," she said finally coming out of her room.

"Took you long enough," I mumbled and she popped me.