Seven.

(Formation World Tour: June 8, 2016)
(Location: New York City)

Beyoncé's POV

My hands were shaking. I was nervous because Y/N was there right in the front. So whenever the show started, she was going to be the first one I saw.

"Are you ready?" one of the crew members asked me and I nodded. The intro was at the part where I came in at. The first person I made eye contact with was Y/N. She winked at me and I tried not to blush. I cleared my throat and looked down.

"Welcome to the Formation Tour. If y'all came to slay tonight, say 'I slay'. If you slay today and every day, say 'I slay'. Y'all came to have a good time tonight, say 'I slay'. If you know exactly who you are and where you come from, say 'I slay'. If you proud of who you are and where you come from, say 'I slay'. Say, 'I slay'. Say 'I slay'. Y'all help me sing this verse," I said into the microphone making the crowd go crazy. I started the song and Y/N's eyes were glued to me making me smirk. When I kicked my leg up, she raised her eyebrows and had a goofy smirk on her face. The lights went off, I tossed my hat and walked off.

For the entire show, she had most of my attention. She knew basically all of the lyrics. When Daddy Lessons came on she did the choreography I taught her, making me laugh at her silliness. I asked Julius to get her to bring her back stage and he did. She stepped into my dressing room and handed me some flowers.

"Was it worth it?" I asked her.

"Nah, it could've been better," she said and I hit her arm lightly.

"You're annoying."

"You were fucking fantastic," she told me and I blushed.

"Thank you and thank you for the flowers," I said and the flowers smelled fruity.

"They're called Secret Roses. I thought you'd like them," she said shyly. I put them down and hugged her. Even with heels on, she was still taller than me.

She was so fine.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just very happy to see you," I replied.

"Since you're so happy to see me why haven't you given me a kiss?" I was about to kiss her, but someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, mommy," Blue said and Y/N made a silly face before releasing me from her embrace.

"It's open, baby," I replied. She opened the door and peeked in with my mother. She walked in with a smile on her face. Y/N walked over to the other side of the room to give us some space.

"Hi, Blue," I said giving her a big hug.

"You were amazing. You slay," Blue said making me laugh.

"Thank you, baby," I replied and looked up at Y/N, who was already looking at me. She gave me a small sad smile before looking away.

"Hey, momma," I greeted her as I was giving her a hug.

"Hey, baby. You were phenomenal."

"Thanks, momma."

"Mommy, who's that?" she asked yawning and pointed over to Y/N.

"Pointing is rude and that's Y/N. She came to see me and watch me perform," I answered. I motioned for Y/N to come over.

"Hello, I'm Y/N," she introduced herself.