Five.

(2016, April)

Beyoncé's POV

"What about Blue?" Jay asked frantically.

"You didn't seem to care about her when you were out being a hoe, so why care now?"

"Babe, I didn't mean it."

"Whatever. Are we done here?" I asked him.

"Bey, listen to me. Please."

"I have somewhere to be. Have Blue back by seven," I told him.

"Mommy will see you later, Blue Blue," I told her and she was to into her food to hear anything that was being discussed between her father and I.

"See you later, mommy," she said with sauce covering her chubby cheeks. I chuckled and wiped the sauce from her cheeks.

"I love you so much, baby," I told Blue.

"I love you more, mommy," she said as I had given her a kiss on her cheek. I walked over to Julius and he opened the door for me. We walked to the truck and climbed into it.

Y/N and I had been texting constantly. I felt like a teenager all over again. When you'd stay on the phone all night because that's when your minutes were free. We constantly had to push back lunch for two months straight, due to her very busy schedule and mine. We had FaceTimed only three times and they only lasted for five minutes because she was always being called to do something or being called to a meeting. The hostess escorted me to a secluded area in the restaurant.

Dressed in all black, which I learned was her favorite color, she was sitting at a table carelessly tracing the pattern of the napkin. A gold chain around her neck with small gold hoops in her ears. She spotted me and her eyes lit up but her smiled didn't reach her eyes like it normally did. The closer I got, the more I noticed how drained she was. She looked so beautiful, but she could've used some sleep instead of being out with me.

"How are you?" she asked giving me a small hug and released me from the hug. Part of me wanted her to hug me again, but I fought it off.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked taking my seat.

"I'm very tired," she said making me frown a little bit.

"We could've canceled lunch, so you could get some sleep," I told her and she shook her head.

"We canceled it for two months straight. I wanted to see you, so I'm here with you," she told me as she turned her phone off and put it in her pocket. I was going to have all of her attention.

Straight to the point. I liked that.

"I've seen that your album is trending and it's not even out yet," she said to me.

"You've been keeping up with me?" I asked her.

"I have and it's all over my social medias, so it's not like I really have a choice," she replied smiling.

"I am so sorry for the delay. We are more busy than normal. Can I start you two off with something to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Can I just have some water?" Y/N asked.

"Sparkling or no?" the waiter asked and Y/N shook her head, "and for you, ma'am?"

"A Moscow mule and a water, please," I asked kindly.

"I'll be right back with you," he said and walked away.

"Moscow mule? This early? What's got you bothered?" she asked me.

"Nothing, just wanted a drink."

"You're going on tour soon, right?"

"I am. Are you going to come see me?"