Secrets - Part 7

Trigger warning: Contents of this chapter could be triggering for people who have experience with selfh*rm. Please be mindful when reading, this is a serious topic that is being handled with care and censorship. There is a *TW* where the triggering information starts, and a second set of ** where the event has already occurred and it is just the boy's reaction.

Thursday 15th September, Slytherin Common Room, 07:21am

Katie, Pansy, Theo, Blaise and Mattheo were all relaxing on the couches in the Slytherin common room. Since lessons didn't start til 9am, they had plenty of time to kill. Currently, Theo and Mattheo were arm wrestling to see who would have to face Blaise.

"I win" Theo said as he slammed Mattheo's fist into the coffee table.

"Whatever" Mattheo huffed as he slumped back into his chair, throwing his arm behind Katie who was sitting next to him. Pansy and Blaise chuckled at his reaction. Blaise leaned forward in his seat, placing his arm on the table in preparation to take Theo on in an arm wrestle.
Theo took a deep breath before clasping his hand into Blaise's and beginning to attempt to push his hand down. Blaise effortlessly fought back and within moments Theo's hand was slammed into the coffee table.

"And there we have it Ladies and Gentlemen, Blaise Zabini remains the ultimate champion of arm wrestling" Pansy said in a commentator's voice as she held her hand to her mouth as tho she was holding a microphone.
"Any comments?" Pansy said as she held her fake microphone in front of Blaise's face.

"It's been an honour proving once again, i am better than all of you" Blaise said in a humble tone with a smirk. Mattheo rolled his eyes as he threw one of the cushions at Blaise who caught it and swiftly placed it behind him.

"Oi, Misses. You didn't watch our match" Theo said as he poked Katie in the leg. Katie was startled by his nudge and placed her hand on her chest causing a chuckle to erupt from the others.

"Yeah, no sorry. I was paying attention i swear" She told them as she ran a hand through her hair to brush it out her eyes. Mattheo nudged her in the side with a raised eyebrow.
"Where's Enzo and Draco? I thought they'd be back by now?" Katie said as she turned her body around and began to look around the common room.

"They're probably chatting up girls in the great hall" Theo said with a smirk, Katie's face tried to remain still but her stomach dropped slightly. She slumped back in the chair, leaning against Mattheo.

"Shut up Theo" Pansy said rolling her eyes as she saw Katie's shift in mood.
Theo threw his hands in defeat, before chuckling with Mattheo. Katie stayed slumped against Mattheo, picking at her fingers.

—————————————————-
Charms Classroom, 9:10am

The Slytherin and Ravenclaw students had all taken their seats for Charms class with professor Flitwick. Theo was currently rolling up pieces of parchment and throwing them at the back of Pansy's head.

"Can you stop?" Pansy said as she turned around at Theo. Just then one of the pieces of parchment hit her straight in the face.

"My bad" Theo said shrugging, he smiled sweetly. Pansy rolled her eyes before turning around.

"Careful mate" Blaise warned Theo as he began to doodle on a piece of parchment. Theo shrugged before rolling up another piece of parchment and throwing it at the back of Lorenzo's head. Lorenzo scratched the back of his head in response causing Theo to hold in a laugh.

"Good Morning students" Professor Flitwick loudly said to grab the students attention. All the students turned towards him. Professor Flitwick was well liked amongst the students because his lessons were the most fun. Charms passed quite quickly, Theo threw a bunch more pieces of parchment across the table which meant Professors Flitwick called him to do the demonstration. Pansy did everything perfectly as Charms was her specialty.
As the lesson came to an end, all of them made their way to the Great Hall. They sat happily at Lunch, discussing the charm they had learnt until Draco, Pansy and Lorenzo got up to leave for Divination.