Slytherin common room Party - part 6

Friday 9th September 1994, Slytherin Common Room, 20:47pm

"That detention was ass" Theo groaned as he slumped down on the sofa beside Blaise. "Snape made us sit in complete silence, no homework, no writing lines. Nothing. It was deadly"

"Honestly, i would have preferred to actually do some work" Mattheo huffed as he pulled out a cigarette and began to light it. Blaise chuckled at them, as he leaned back in his chair watching them.

"Shouldn't have messed around with your potion" Blaise told them warningly as he played with Pansys hair as she sat between his legs.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad" Theo told him causing Blaise to raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay then. What are you guys doing?"

"They're playing a card game" Blaise said pointing to Katie and Pansy who indeed were playing a card game across the coffee table.
"And us lot have just been talking" He shrugged gesturing to Draco and Enzo on the other seats.

"What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Mattheo asked as he leaned across the arm of the sofa. They all took a moment to think, other than Blaise who just shrugged.

"How's nothing sound?" Draco suggested, The boys chuckled at his answer before nodding in agreement.

The common room was slowly becoming more deserted, as the girls continued their game whilst the boys talked mostly about Quidditch and classes. The temperature in the room slowly began to drop, Pansy shuffled back further between Blaise's legs for warmth, without thinking Blaise began to rub her shoulders whilst continuing his conversation. Katie raised an eyebrow at Pansy, and smirked slightly. Pansy rolled her eyes before smiling and continuing their game. Once the girls had finished they game, Katie got up from the floor and stretched.

"I'm gonna head up to bed i think" She told them all, turning to look at the others.

"You sure? It's only 9?" Theo asked her, slightly confused. She never went to bed this early.

"Yeah, but my stomach is killing me" Katie told them

"Why? Are you ill?" Draco asked her concerned, he leaned forward in his seat as did Mattheo.

"Yes. It's called being a woman" Katie responded with a smirk. Blaise and Pansy both chuckled whilst the other boys went pale and sunk back into their seats.

"Diddo" Pansy said with a smirk of her own

"No. No. Absolutely not allowed." Theo protested

"What do you mean 'no'?" Pansy asked him, her eyebrow raised fiercely

"The two of you aren't allowed to be on at the same time. We aren't dealing with two devils, one is hard enough" Theo said pointing between the two girls. They both laughed at him

"You know they can't choose when it happens, right?" Blaise asked him, he didn't know whether he was asking a genuine question or not, it was Theo after all. Theo stayed silent, accepting defeat in the situation.
"Do you need anything?" Blaise turned to Katie to ask her.

"I've got painkillers in my room, should be okay. I'll see you guys in the morning" She said with a smile as she made her way upstairs.

"I'll bring you some chocolate frogs in the morning! Goodnight!" Blaise shouted to her as she went upstairs to her dorm.

"What about me?" Pansy asked offended, causing Blaise to chuckle. He kissed the top of her head before beginning to gently massage her shoulders, Pansy lay back between his legs as the others started talking once more.

——————————————————
Gryffindor Common Room, 21:19pm

"Letters arrived" Peter said as he sat down beside Marcus, passing him a letter with his name on it. Both of them quickly opened their letters. It was from their mother and father, asking them how their first week had gone and updating them on whats been happening at the ministry.