Start of October - Part 9

——————————————————
Slytherin Common Room, 12:27am, Saturday 1st October

Mattheo was sat with Katie in the common room, both were the last people awake. Katie was laying across the sofa, whilst Matteo sat on the floor in front of her. Katie's hands were gently playing with Mattheo's hair. Both were tired but not enough to sleep. The others had left them before midnight. The two were simply talking.

"So, who are you hooking up with this year?" Katie asked Mattheo softly as she began unpicking a knot in his hair

Mattheo chuckled "Why? You wanna be on the roster?" He looked up at her with a smirk, she pushed his head to the side.
"So far, i've not hooked up with anyone"

"That's a record for you" She said playfully, they both laughed a little. Mattheo rested his head on the sofa, looking up at her.

"How about you?" He asked with a smirk

"What about me?" She queried

"Who are you hooking up with this year?"

"Nobody! I never hook up with people" She told him as she slapped his shoulder, he chuckled as she did.
"I'm serious, i never do. I don't just hook up with people at school"

"Why not? It's a good fun" He said picking up his cigarettes box from the table and taking out.

"I just don't. I don't see the point" Katie said laying back on the sofa and looking at the ceiling. It was true, she didn't see the point in mindless sex, but that didn't mean she didn't do other things. Her mutual agreement with Cassius involved making out and occasional oral, but that was as far as it went.
"Why do you do it?"

"Desire. Want. Pleasure." Mattheo listed casually as he held his cigarette in his mouth, lighting it. He turned to look at Katie, taking a drag of his Cigarette.
"Doesn't it get annoying getting turned on and doing nothing about it?" Mattheo smirked.

"Oh yes, especially hanging out with you lot" Katie replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Hey! We're all catches, you'd be lucky if you started hooking up with one of us. We're good." Mattheo told her defensively.
Katie rolled her eyes again.
"Wait, i thought Malfoy said you had a thing with Warrington" Mattheo turned around, looking confused.

"I don't sleep with him. We just make out and stuff" Katie shrugged, her voice casual as she attempted to hide her embarrassment.

"Is it good?" Mattheo asked with a smirk, he was messing with her but part of him was also very interested. Was it good? Was she actually enjoying it?

"It's alright yeah" Katie told him
"Why? Need some tips Riddle?" She smirked back at him. Mattheo chuckled.

"No. Just wondered if i needed to give Warrington any" He shrugged.
"Why'd you pick Warrington anyway?" He asked, his voice was curious yet an undertone of jealousy seemed to be present.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked confused, her eyebrows furrowed as she ran her hand through Mattheo's hair again.

"Well, you've got a collection of boys who would do anything for you. A collection of good looking boys i might add, accept Theo on his off days but not the point" Mattheo began, his hands making dramatic gestures as he insulted Theo.
"So why go to Warrington for pleasure when, well, you could have asked any of us?" Mattheo asked the question that had been burning in his mind since he found out about Katie's relationship with Cassius Warrington.

Katie sighed "because it's different"

"Different how?"

"Well i can't do anything with Blaise out of respect for Pansy, even though they aren't official and they sleep with other people we all know they will be one day and I don't wanna be on that record. Enzo flirts with all girls accept me and Pansy because we respect him, so the only way i'd ever sleep with Enzo would be if he wasn't sleeping with other people every day, and it was strictly friends. And Draco..." Katie took in a sharp breath, looking up at the ceiling "i can't risk that. If i slept with him, it wouldn't be friends with benefits, i just couldn't." There was a moment of silence accompanied by a look of confusion on Mattheo's face.
"Which leaves you and Theo. Theres no reason i couldn't with you two, it's just that you guys sleep with so many girls I don't fancy catching an sti or a jealous girl in the corridors" Katie told him whilst rolling her eyes.