Romantic gestures - Part 11

Wednesday 5th October, 7:05am, Blaise's dorm room.

There were three knocks on Blaise's door, before the door quickly open and Theo was stood there.
"Yo yo, breakfast time" Theo said as he entered Blaise's dorm, however his expression quickly changed as he saw the sight before him. "What the fuck"

Blaise was sat at his desk, tons of scrunched up paper across and around his floor. Different baskets of sweets and chocolates and flowers all spread out along his bed. He looked as though he hadn't slept at all, he had clothes sprawled out across his dresser, as if he was trying to dress a whole town for a dinner party. He had catalogs for all kinds of jewellery spread out along his loveseat, all of the pages circling something different.

"Zabini! Zabini, come on breakfast. Blaise!" Theo shouted to Blaise as he began making his was into his dorm. As he reached the desk, he shook Blaise's shoulder to get his attention. "Come on, breakfast" Theo repeated.

"I can't. Not until it's perfect. I can't leave until it's perfect" was all Blaise said to Theo as he continued scribbling words on a page. Theo observed Blaise for a while, unsure of what exactly to do. He slowly made his way out of Blaise's dorm and down to the others.

"That's it. We've lost him. He's officially gone mad" Theo told them as he held his hands up in defeat.

"I doubt that" Draco scoffed as he got up and made his own way up to Blaise's dorm. After a few minutes, Draco descended looking defeated and afraid. "Yeah, he's gone" Draco sighed. Mattheo and Enzo looked at them both confused.

"Let's just go to breakfast, where's Rose?"
Theo asked huffing as he began patting the back of the sofa like a drum.

"Already left, went with Warrington" Mattheo told Theo as he glanced at Draco. Theo smirked slightly, as he began heading out of the common room. Enzo, Mattheo and Draco soon following.

"Whys she with him so much at the moment? You don't think they're...y'know?" Enzo asked the boys as they began to exist the dungeon. Theo and Mattheo looked at Enzo, then each other, then back at Enzo.

"You are aware they've been hooking up right?" Theo asked Enzo, at which Enzo's expression clearly showed he had missed the memo.  "Merlin Enzo" Theo chuckled as they continued to the Great Hall.

——————————————————
11:00am, Hogwarts Greenhouses

Katie, Pansy and Enzo had all arrived timely to their Herbology class with Hufflepuff. As they arrived, Enzo was instantly drawn towards Hannah Abbott, a Hufflepuff student.

"Merlin, he needs to get laid" Pansy said quietly as she rolled her eyes at Enzo who was already flirting.  "I'd do it myself if it wasn't for..." Pansy began as she and Katie stood behind their usual spots.

"Technically you could" Katie told her quietly as she leaned her head on Pansy's shoulder. Pansy rested her head against Katie's and sighed.

"It's not that simple" Pansy told her.

Just then, Draco and Mattheo rushed into the greenhouses, both of them laughing as they rushed to try and get to their desks. Pansy and Katie's attention was instantly caught. The two of them turning to give suspicious looks to the two of them.

"What did you do?" Katie asked the two of them as they continued to laugh whilst leaning against their desk. Mattheo and Draco both looked up at her, their smiles faded. Just then Theo rushed into the classroom, closing the doors behind him catching everyone's attention.

"It was him!" Draco and Mattheo both exclaimed, pointing at Theo. Theo looked at them both shocked before walking over glaring at them. He then turned to Katie and Pansy, smiling sweetly as he placed a kiss on each of their cheeks.