Catch ups - Part 8

Just a random thought for you all. I've had someone recently tell me it's Mattheo, not Matteo, but I've constantly been using Matteo since it doesn't auto-correct whilst with the 'h' it isn't registered as a word. I just wondered which you guys thought it was, and if any of you guys were bothered about the difference. Just in case i have gone through and changed all the spellings :)

Yeah, but anyway, just a random thought for you guys.
——————————————————
Katie's dorm, 7:26 am, Saturday 17th September

It was 7:26 am, and Katie and the boys were all still asleep. There was a silence across her dorm that was regularly ruined by Enzo's snores. As the morning sun began to creep in through Katie's window, Draco began to stir awake.

Draco was lying in Katie's bed, his arm wrapped around her waist as his head was buried in one of her pillows. Katie was lying next to him, fast asleep, her hair falling in front of his face making his nose itchy. Katie's hand was holding onto Draco's arm softly, and Draco noticed he couldn't help the smile that graced his face. He carefully moved his arm away and climbed out of her bed. He stretched while looking around her dorm.
Theo and Mattheo were at either end of Katie's love seat, and Blaise was lying with a blanket in Katie's alcove window.

"Merlin" Draco muttered as he ran a hand through his hair. He walked over to Katie's vanity, checking his hair out in the mirror. He decided to run his fingers through a bit more and move his curtains slightly.

Draco looked around Katie's dorm once more, it had been an eventful night. He sighed and ran his hands over his face before going into Katie's bathroom. He closed the door behind him, before using the bathroom and washing his face with some water. He felt uneasy standing in the bathroom, as he looked down at the floor he felt a shiver in his body. He decided to shake it off while reminding himself everything was okay now.

As he walked back into the room, he noticed Blaise had also woken up.
"What time did you go to bed?" Draco asked him quietly.

Blaise checked the watch on his wrist
"About 4,5 hours ago" Blaise groaned, he put a hand on his head and rubbed his temples, Draco smirked at him before grabbing his clothes and changing out his pyjamas and into his day clothes.

"What did you guys even do?" Draco asked curiously.

"We stayed up playing card games, they smoked til they dropped. But hey, at least we were still awake when Rose woke up" Blaise mumbled, wrapping his blanket around him more and closing his eyes again.

"She woke up?" Draco interrupted, walking over towards Blaise.
"When? What did she say?"

"She didn't remember much. We told her it was okay, she went back to sleep" Blaise shrugged as he replied half-assed. He was too tired to deal with Draco's obsession.

"You're sure she was okay? Did you check that it wasn't the bandages that woke her up?" Draco asked worried as he began to make his way over to Katie's bed once more. He gently but swiftly, grabbed and turned round one of Katie's arms, examining the bandages.

"Yes, i'm sure. She just woke up, probably because she'd been asleep for a weird time" Blaise groaned. He lifted himself up out the alcove and brought Katie's blanket back over to her bed.
"Stop touching them" Blaise scolded Draco, Draco dropped Katie's arm beside her body before nodding like a child at Blaise.

Blaise and Draco spent about 15 minutes talking by the alcove before Theo woke up. Instantly he joined them, lighting his first cigarette of the day. It wasn't long after the smell of smoke in the air, that Mattheo woke up. He lay on the sofa a bit longer, before heading into Katie's bathroom.