001.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••      ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

::: 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆
•• ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟳:𝟯𝟬. 𝗮.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 !! ✩
        𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 ✶

𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

"𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗜' 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗧!?!"

Y/n asked knocking on her brother's bedroom door, she pressed her ear against the wood and listened to the aggressive pattering sounds that were getting closer.

The door swung open making the girl back up watching as her brother stomped his feet while walking out of the room with a scowl on his face, "Damn heavy feet."

"Shut up."

The little seven-year-old boy who was all dressed up in a regular white t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts, lazily walked over to the kitchen island and placed his head on the marble counter.

"Where's dad?" Megumi asked making Y/n turn her head toward the front door with a sigh. "He went on a business trip. He'll be back next month."

The boy rested his head on his forearm and closed his eyes, his sister ran her hand through his locs and kissed his cheek softly.

"You stink and your breath is hot as hell." He whispered. "Don't play with me, boy. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Anyway, are you excited for school?"

She asks, sliding the plate of homemade French toast and a bowl of fruit to him which he gratefully took from her.

"Y/n, my teacher is the worst! He treats me and my best friends like a spoiled dog, blindfolded bitchface."

Y/n burst out into a fit of laughter as her little brother clenched his tiny fist and started to bend the fork. The girl placed her hand on his shoulder giving it a soft pat —

while sitting next to him.

"Well, if he's making you uncomfortable bite his ankles off." She suggests making him laugh. "Pfft—no, I'm not uncomfortable..it's just- embarrassing..."