007.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••   ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

::: 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆
•• ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟰:𝟯𝟬 . 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 !! ✩
            𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 ✶

𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

"𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗜~ 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗣?"

Megumi turned around with a scowl engraved on his face, eying the white-haired boy who held the piece of candy in his hands. "Are you trying to kidnap me or something?"

"If so use it on the guy outside." The black-haired boy pointed to the older male who sat outside with a beer in his hand.

"I- you know what...I don't want to deal with that hot mess of a man anymore...Here take the candy." Satoru placed the lollipop in his hand and walked out of the classroom.

Megumi stared at the rainbow candy in his hand and looked up to see his friends dragging someone back inside the classroom, "Megs, you forgot your lunchbox in the car~"

Yuji cooed making the boy grab the handle of his lunchbox. "How'd you get it—We dragged Y/n back inside!"

Nobara says proudly as Y/n poked her head inside the classroom to see everyone looking at her. "Oh hello, you guys..." She waved, "Jeez I feel like I'm in school all over again.."

"This is my older sister, Y/n." Little Megumi introduced the woman to the rest of his friends. Panda, Maki, and Inumaki walked over to her and tugged on her pants.

Maki ran into her arms giving the woman a huge hug. "Where's your sister Maki?" Y/n asked, "Oh she's so-called 'sick' today, but she'll be here tomorrow."

She hummed and watched as the blonde-haired boy fiddled with his tiny fingers. "Salmon."

The black-haired woman furrowed her brows in confusion."What're you saying, little guy?" She tilted her head to the side as the boy held her hand.