004.

:::   𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞-𝗔-𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗞 ☆••    ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

••    ★ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 . 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬. 𝗽.𝗺.
𖤐  𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 !! ✩
𝗿𝘆𝗼̄𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮 ✶

𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 ___ ★₊˚﹟◼️'

"𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦, 𝗦𝗜𝗥

"𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦, 𝗦𝗜𝗥." 𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗦.

Satoru, Y/n, and Suguru stood up in the puddle of water as the sound of bones cracking echoed across the room. The long black-haired boy placed his hand on Y/n's head

— making her bow her head, "What the fuck are you doing?" She said trying to lift her head as Suguru eyed her worriedly. "Don't lift your head unless you're told to."

Sukuna tapped his nails against his bone-themed throne and eying the two familiar teenagers who knelt before him.

He noticed another teenager on the side of them trying to find out what in the world was happening. "You," Sukuna called out making Satoru look up slightly.

"Me?"

"Are you a girl?"

"No sir.", He almost immediately looked back down as Y/n quietly laughed.

She then turned her attention to the King of Curses and watched as he signaled to her to walk over to him. "Y/n be careful," Suguru said as she nodded her head.

The black-haired girl walked up the stairs of deceased humans making her gag in disgust, "Is this nigga serious..?" She thought to herself as she stood in front of the huge male.

"Sit." He patted his lap making her look back at her boyfriend and best friend who nodded their heads in sync.

Y/n placed herself on the male's lap, feeling his hand caressed her hip. "Tell me, what are you here for."

"Uhmm-I was told you could give people their wishes. Like a genie..?" She raised a brow as he placed his hand under his chin giving her words a thought.